DOTA 2

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The reason why people don't like ixmike is because he always acted like an asshole in his in-house league (ixdl). I played with him a handful of times and would just bitch unless I drafted him Anti-Mage. I think he was just fed up playing CM every game when he was on Liquid.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The reason why people don't like ixmike is because he always acted like an asshole in his in-house league (ixdl). I played with him a handful of times and would just bitch unless I drafted him Anti-Mage. I think he was just fed up playing CM every game when he was on Liquid.
I'd be pissed too if some 4300 rated scrub was drafting for me as a professional player.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
At least I got a kill you scrub.

AND LETS BE FAIR HERE, IT WAS A KILL ON AUI_2000 GET ON MY LEVEL.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
EE and Artezy both tweeted they think NAR is toast cause of the drow pick. Interesting to have game 5 tomorrow intense and unfortunate all at the same time.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That would be because EE and RTZ both tried to play Drow and failed hilariously bad.

That's mainly because EE is a bad player and Drow doesn't even come close to fitting RTZ's play style.

With that said they probably are fucked because of that pick. Because they picked it AFTER WK, PUCK, AND SLARDAR. Just plain stupid.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit that was worse than my own games. 17k net worth Naga. Ends the game 0-0.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was probably the all around worst "professional" game of dota I've watched all year.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
I assure you he is not just an asshole in ixdl.

Elerion

N00b
Ixmike types like a fucking idiot, hence he is probably a fucking idiot. Plus he's fat.

His moustache was basically an upper lip neckbeard.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ixmike types like a fucking idiot, hence he is probably a fucking idiot. Plus he's fat.

His 'mo was basically an upper lip neckbeard.
Pretty much. I'm almost 100% positive he kept that mustache to hide all the fucking pimples on his upper lip.