DOTA 2

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Need more weekly reports. Just had an Abaddon go bot lane with a timber in which they feed 8 deaths in about 5 mins. Abba gets all butt hurt so he takes his tranquils into the jungle and sits there helping nobody while building a midas, he could have saved my PL once or twice by coming over a shielding or healing me as I'm running away. He then cries after a failed Rosh attempt hands the other team the game despite my PL being farmed. God I hate this fucking game sometimes.

Elerion

N00b
Need more weekly reports. Just had an Abaddon go bot lane with a timber in which they feed 8 deaths in about 5 mins. Abba gets all butt hurt so he takes his tranquils into the jungle and sits there helping nobody while building a midas, he could have saved my PL once or twice by coming over a shielding or healing me as I'm running away. He then cries after a failed Rosh attempt hands the other team the game despite my PL being farmed. God I hate this fucking game sometimes.
The only reason you would need more reports than what the system gives is if you keep reporting people for stuff like that. Being bad at DotA or not helping your team is not a reportable offense.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
As of last night there was 2 slots in our fantasy league if anyone didn't join one. We'll just draft with 8 otherwise.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only reason you would need more reports than what the system gives is if you keep reporting people for stuff like that. Being bad at DotA or not helping your team is not a reportable offense.
I dunno, there is a fine line between being bad (or having a bad lane matchup, you see people get shit on for this all the time) and intentionally screwing over your teammates: e.g. I had a visage who never fought in a team fight, never defended a tower (or base), went midas, agi carry items and never skilled ultimate (even at 16+).

It also really depends on how often you play, if you play a lot of games in a week then you'll probably run out on the abusive language side despite credits when Valve takes action against a player. Sadly the the community for the game really is abysmal.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not exactly. Even around 4k, I still use up all my reports on legit cases within the first couple days, I haven't been rewarded or received any more lately, but I've had a shit ton saved up from successful reports in the past.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Language abuses seem to get the most successful reports in general. Especially racial or just hardcore going at someone.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Fantasy League is full - Roster of in Dota2 names is.

Rethan#
Beat by a shirtless pelican
Koushirou
Zixen
March
an accordian
Penance.RR
Night
Luthair
Izle

We need to set a draft time, how many of you want to be there or don't give a rip if it autodrafts you or not? I can just set a time, like tomorrow evening at 7-8EST and if you are around good if not enjoy your team?

Hake_sl

shitlord
Izle here. Best for me would be earlier as i'm in a EST+7 timezone. Saturday or Sunday best i suppose
wink.png
Otherwise if it's too complicated i don't mind the auto draft !

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I work from home so I can really do it anytime (well, not asia time) but evenings eastern would be great if we want to do that

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fantasy League is full - Roster of in Dota2 names is.

Rethan#
Beat by a shirtless pelican
Koushirou
Zixen
March
an accordian
Penance.RR
Night
Luthair
Izle

We need to set a draft time, how many of you want to be there or don't give a rip if it autodrafts you or not? I can just set a time, like tomorrow evening at 7-8EST and if you are around good if not enjoy your team?
I'd like to be there for the draft. Tomorrow works for me or really any time as long as I get notice.

-edit-

Evening EST best for me as well

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, there is a fine line between being bad (or having a bad lane matchup, you see people get shit on for this all the time) and intentionally screwing over your teammates: e.g. I had a visage who never fought in a team fight, never defended a tower (or base), went midas, agi carry items and never skilled ultimate (even at 16+).

It also really depends on how often you play, if you play a lot of games in a week then you'll probably run out on the abusive language side despite credits when Valve takes action against a player. Sadly the the community for the game really is abysmal.
Had a visage who just didn't skill his ulti, I asked him and he just refused. That's like the entire point of the hero. Still he was alright and I'm pretty sure he was doing his 10 hero challenge, but that's borderline reportable in my book.