DOTA 2

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
It will tell you if the game is safe to leave, or if the game is safe to leave AND no stats are counted. No stats happens if someone leaves before the 5:30 mark I believe.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seems surprising that demon is leaving Liquid given how successful they appeared to be at TI4. One wonders if he's got some other offer.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seems surprising that demon is leaving Liquid given how successful they appeared to be at TI4. One wonders if he's got some other offer.
Demon's a hot and cold player who's hot isn't nearly good enough to justify the idiotic bullshit. Liquid will probably be better off without him.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Demon's a hot and cold player who's hot isn't nearly good enough to justify the idiotic bullshit. Liquid will probably be better off without him.
While I don't disagree there aren't any obvious replacements in the NA scene. (Mason? ^Black?)

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was watching SingSing stream, he was in a 5-stack with Xcalibur and they ran into an aui, fata + other stack. Xcalibur was playing tinker and had up his eblade + dagon doing the common drop items in the well when aui2000 bounty jumped into the well andstole them

Pinch_sl

shitlord
It's funny, because to combat that you either need to keep items in your stash to easily swap them, or you need to R-click --> move item to stash. However, the latter involves quickly pressing a button right next to "sell item," so I can only imagine that trying to stash swap without items already in the stash will lead to even more mistakes! Maybe they should make stash swapping more streamlined?

Either way, it's probably something that will happen extremely rarely, and might never impact a "meaningful" game. Was still insane to watch, and it turned the tide of the game completely once Tinker was neutered.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I have a feeling he wants to see if he can still play at a professional level... I wouldn't be surprised if he does really well and ends up getting picked up by a top tier team

Cybsled

Korea is still a mostly virgin market for DOTA, so there is room for growth and attraction of talent.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Merlini is very skilled, was obvious he could still play if you watched him in the 1v1 thing during the Summit.

Latest roster rumor is that SingSing is out of Cloud9 and Fata is replacing him.