DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
He gets very "meh" against good gankers that don't get shut down early - spirit breaker, BH, TA, wisp+company, clinkz...

The only way you can get around that is a few assists so you can kickstart your items with bracers or something.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Streaks like this make me want to quit

rrr_img_6181.jpg
I'm pretty much forever stuck at even because of shit liek this. I'll go 10-0 then 0-10 the next day. Don't understand it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I have 3 copies of this game to give away for some reason, PM me if you want one

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
anyone have any unusual essence or shadow essence they wanna get rid of? or a dread greevil all lvl 3? hit me up boloboy12

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
why the fuck do some people ask others to give away valuable shit for free? fuckin Obama

seriously, in what universe do you live in where people are trying to "get rid" of unusuals, shadows, and a fully loaded dreaded greevil? fuck man you're pissing me off

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I have a dozen frostivus chests if anyone wants them to open before they poof on the 3rd.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
why the fuck do some people ask others to give away valuable shit for free? fuckin Obama

seriously, in what universe do you live in where people are trying to "get rid" of unusuals, shadows, and a fully loaded dreaded greevil? fuck man you're pissing me off
The thing I can't stand is people adding me as friends on Steam just to trade TF2 items, especially since I haven't played it in a couple years.

Last guy that asked me for an item, I told him to wait until the real money AH is implemented and he can buy it from me.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
well to be honest i just started playing this greeviling thing a few days ago and the items i would give away cause it means nothing to me. But I guess they may have value to others shrug.

khysanth_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty much forever stuck at even because of shit liek this. I'll go 10-0 then 0-10 the next day. Don't understand it.
I think most players hover within 5% of 50% W/L ratio.

Also to the dude who posted the losing streak - if you want to win more, random less and pick better heroes that your team composition actually needs. If you are randoming, you probably shouldn't care that much about winning.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think most players hover within 5% of 50% W/L ratio.

Also to the dude who posted the losing streak - if you want to win more, random less and pick better heroes that your team composition actually needs. If you are randoming, you probably shouldn't care that much about winning.
Yeah, when 3 people on your team wait until 5s before creeps spawn to actually pick their hero and THEN bitch when you have 4 melee, it's hard. Or when the rest of your team totally ignores what you took... The only "safe" choice is jungling and that shit gets really boring when all the people who play hard lane start bitching they can't lasthit shit pushed into their tower, because the opponents are terribad. I'm all for picking support, but when you pick Kotl to go with your PL and he starts out by maxing doppelwalk, you want to strangle him.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I still have all 12 of those frostivus chests and am around right now. Didn't mean to spam but just wanted to know they still exist for giving away.

muiy

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, when 3 people on your team wait until 5s before creeps spawn to actually pick their hero and THEN bitch when you have 4 melee, it's hard. Or when the rest of your team totally ignores what you took... The only "safe" choice is jungling and that shit gets really boring when all the people who play hard lane start bitching they can't lasthit shit pushed into their tower, because the opponents are terribad. I'm all for picking support, but when you pick Kotl to go with your PL and he starts out by maxing doppelwalk, you want to strangle him.
Random Draft is a way better mode than All Pick imo. I rarely queue AP anymore unless I'm with a friend who wants to practice a specific hero.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Random Draft is a way better mode than All Pick imo. I rarely queue AP anymore unless I'm with a friend who wants to practice a specific hero.
RDs are all fun and games until you get matched with retards who don't understand team composition, which is like every other game and usually you can't even balance it with your own hero choice. Otherwise someone usually gets a mid hero they are good with vs someone who never played mid with that hero and it basically decides the game.

Yes, I have been losing a lot lately, can you tell?

Elerion

N00b
Kotl's probably the strongest lanemate in the game for PL actually.
Yes, if he maxes spirit lance first. Not if he maxes dopplewalk first, then you just have a weak lane with minimal kill potential and weak harass (assuming opponents can dodge illuminate). That was Zaphid's point.