DOTA 2

Prime_sl

shitlord
I dunno about apemother, look at Alliance vs. Navi a few days ago in the Summit. Dendi absolutely destroyed him mid, I've never seen a bigger stomp mid.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Secret decides not to ban Lycan in 3 games. Loses all three. Apparently Jakiro is a higher priority ban than a Lycan that destroyed them twice already? Completely unstoppable with that ult + bkb + necro books.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think it was the Tidehunter, Secret rode him until the finals and then gave him away. Any good initiation was instantly nullified and double ravage gives you any kill you might want.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Fun series to watch... Wish secret had won but at least they didn't seem out classed like they did against vg at esl one. Seems like they're just getting better together every tournament they play and the one positive to really take from this if you're a secret fan is that puppy was looking more like a very good support player instead of the useless player unless he was on chen,enchant, or enigma. On a side note i've tried to like fear and EG but every time i tune into an rtz or fear stream i just can't stand them..

Del

Vyemm Raider
Been an EG fan for a long time. So glad to see them doing so well and lifting NADota out of the laughing stock they were a year ago.

Dunno why people don't like Arteezy. His shit talk is never serious or malicious, and he's super skilled, playing the highest level Dota out there.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dota is particularly awesome when different picks do well. The EE Slardar was sweet.

Anyone watch the Na'vi games today? Feels like I lose more and more confidence in Xbox after every game

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Power Rangers are a dark horse!

I only saw one Na'Vi game today and yeah agree. There has been so much dota recently it is hard to keep straight in my head but as a team they don't look to be in a great spot. Maybe not as down as Alliance currently is (but starting to gel), just kind of looking to click.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
ESPORTS EXPRESS - Dota 2 by Hot_Bid (Ken Chen) Kickstarter

The fact it's already almost halfway there pleases me.

HotBid's Harry Potter rewrite
Harry Potter Dota 2 - Google Docs
Mike rolled up the note, gave it to the owl, which clamped it in its beak, and threw the owl out into the storm. A moment passed, and they heard a loud THUMP of the bird hitting the ground.

"You've killed him!!" cried Harry.

"Oh shit I forgot to upgrade it," said Mike.

An ambient voice boomed.

"RADIANT'S COURIER HAS BEEN KILLED."
This shit is epic

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus, EVERYONE looks awful for Na'vi right now.

Well that's probably the ugliest day of dota for Na'vi in about 4 years.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Going into game 2 of Secret and EG in Captains draft mode. Game 1 Secret came back from a 25k xp deficit.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know it's captain's mode so a bit weird, but this isn't new behavior from EG. Why do they consistently have trouble ending games?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Na'vi is so bad atm.

This Dotacinema tourney looks to be fun, omniknight dominating for Secret

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who the fuck knows how Doom dropped out of the meta for even half a second this last month. Fuckin christ.