Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The latest person to come forward is claiming it happened in New Jersey (Atlantic City) which is a state that does not have a statue of limitations on statutory rape.

I don't see how you can have any evidence from 20+ years ago though, the police have interviewed her so maybe we'll see criminal charges filed but I don't see how they could possibly get a conviction without any evidence. Maybe Bill Cosby will get on the stand, that would be comedy gold.
I remember it was a Tuesday... or maybe 1993...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The latest person to come forward is claiming it happened in New Jersey (Atlantic City) which is a state that does not have a statue of limitations on statutory rape.

I don't see how you can have any evidence from 20+ years ago though, the police have interviewed her so maybe we'll see criminal charges filed but I don't see how they could possibly get a conviction without any evidence. Maybe Bill Cosby will get on the stand, that would be comedy gold.
The latest one was statutory rape? I thought all the girls were in their 20's.

This barrel of bullshit has no bottom.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this thing still going on? i thought everyone moved on when most people kept not believing these nebulous rape/regret stories.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
As you can see chuck, they pulled out some more stops and made some of them underaged girls.

If this doesn't have legs, some corpses will come forward next. Corpses of children who died in the oklahoma city bombing to be exact.

spronk

FPS noob
i don't know law terms i didnt mean to type statutory rape i meant just regular rape i guess - afaik the actress wasn't underaged at the time of the alleged rape, it just happened in new jersey which is a state that lets you file rape charges decades later

til statutory rape means the victim was underage, i just thought it was a fancy word meaning its against the statues

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_97183.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
i don't know law terms i didnt mean to type statutory rape i meant just regular rape i guess - afaik the actress wasn't underaged at the time of the alleged rape, it just happened in new jersey which is a state that lets you file rape charges decades later

til statutory rape means the victim was underage, i just thought it was a fancy word meaning its against the statues
AFAIK it's specifically labeled 'statutory' when it's basically against the law but the participants are willing so as to differentiate from rape as per common definition.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>

Like if you rape statues in the sixteenth chapel?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Wait, did he defame her? I thought he didn't even answer the allegations.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So... wait... how does one hurt someone else professionally by calling her rape allegations a lie UNLESS THEY HAD DIRECT GAIN FROM CLAIMING RAPE IN THE FIRST PLACE WHICH WOULD MEAN IT WAS JUST FOR PROFIT HOLY FUCK WTAHRAO()e hyg2q8910ye01q2e

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
So many things in these stories point to a simple case of "Bitch Be Crazy". Yet despite it all nobody wants to give old Cos the benefit of the doubt. I still stand by the idea that Bill Cosby might just be a dirty old pervert who used his fame to fuck and mislead young impressional women. I still don't buy the whole rape theory that so far hasn't produced any legitimate evidence.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
i think at least half of us here do give the coz the benefit of the doubt. i guess that means we're a bunch of nobodies.

fuck you too

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
This might just piss Cosby off enough for him to file a defamation lawsuit of his own.
This would be outstanding.
Yes. Take all the money from all these stupid cunts, and enough more in damages that their fucking grandkids will be paying that shit off (assuming some of these stupid cunts actually have kids and grandkids). I hope the Columbia cunt gets her shit rekt too, along with the school... and the Rolling Stones fake story.

Holy shit, as I go through all this I can't believe I haven't been accused of rape yet. I guess the fact that i'm poor might be saving me.