Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dr Mario, unfortunately Moon Bat's rehabilitation time was not sufficient to break him of the cancer that has infused his mind.

I kindly refer him back to your tender ministrations for further rehabilitation.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Dr Mario, unfortunately Moon Bat's rehabilitation time was not sufficient to break him of the cancer that has infused his mind.

I kindly refer him back to your tender ministrations for further rehabilitation.
I appreciate your diligence in this matter warden hodj. My new assistant right honorable Bisi and I will break him of self destructive habits.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I believe in your ability to administer truly holistic healing in this regards, and thank you for your commitment to service in this capacity.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Alright, fuck this shit.

Suggestion:
Some mod create a poll with 2 options:

Which do you prefer?
1) Reverse Tanoomba's current RRP and remove Hodj's mod powers.
2) Tanoomba never posts here again.

I like Rerolled and have very much enjoyed posting here over the last few years. While I understand that my posts have provoked a wide range of reactions, I'd like to think they provided some kind of counter-balance to the often one-sided views present here. It's all in good fun, and I don't hold anything against anyone here. I'm just someone who enjoys a good exchange of ideas, even if that involves sometimes pushing people out of their comfort zones. The standard to which my posts are held has also forced me to stay on my toes and seriously consider my own stances that would have otherwise gone unchallenged, and I appreciate that. But when some delusional, moronic fuckwit can effectively not only silence me but prevent me from browsing the forum threads properly, it's time to start considering other options.

It's entirely possible that I'm the one who's delusional. I may very well be altogether unwelcome here. If the will of the people is to pressure me into leaving, then congrats. You've made your point. There are other message boards out there, I imagine it won't be too hard to find another community to be a part of. There are a lot of great posters here (certainly including those who generally disagree with my views) and I'm genuinely thankful for having had the opportunity to be a part of Rerolled.

I can't post in the "Ask a mod" thread, so if literally anyone could quote this post in that thread I would appreciate it.

Also, for what it's worth, if I can give you one bit of advice: Don't assume the worst in people. Thanks again for everything.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Actively attempts to annoy people

Is offended they are annoyed

Didn't see that coming.jpg

khalid

Unelected Mod
Whether or not you know it Tanoomba, you slowly radicalized yourself on this forum. Going out of your way to piss every single person off. Not just with your opinions, but with your insults, repeated spamming and pedantic bullshit on literally every topic.

I mean, showing up after a week RRP and begin by responding to week old posts? Seriously, what did you think was going to happen? Good luck in life bro.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Did you really think that could come in and begin to carpet bomb the thread with a week's worth of responses immediately after being released from the shaw and that would be OK? Being shawed is supposed to be a learning process Tan. That's why we call it rehabilitation. You do something, you get shawed, you learn not to do it again.

You appear to be incapable of learning.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tanoomba, if you're ever in the Miami area, I will get a beer with you. I like to think you're much like my friends who are absolute dogshit on Facebook, but generally pleasant to be around in real life. You're just really bad at ReRolled.org.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If he'd show an ounce of remorse, and actively try to post better, I'd probably offer him an early reprieve after a week.

I've been considering it all day, provided he's willing to meet certain posting conditions that primarily include not shit spamming the GG thread with antagonistic shit from 6:30 in the morning till midnight.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Tanoomba, if you're ever in the Miami area, I will get a beer with you. I like to think you're much like my friends who are absolute dogshit on Facebook, but generally pleasant to be around in real life. You're just really bad at ReRolled.org.
I agree with this and I must say Tan-man, you really need to find a way to separate different posters in your mind and take on a number of different opinions. We aren't the borg.

khalid

Unelected Mod
We aren't the borg.
That is his biggest problem though. He sees almost universal agreement that he has some seriously fringe opinions on some topics as a sign that we are some gigantic echo chamber, instead of taking it as a sign that maybe he actually has the seriously fringe opinions on these topics. This forum has fuckloads of very different people with very diverse backgrounds. We fight over pretty much everything. If you manage to alienate virtually everyone, well...

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Having not really responded or saying much in the gg thread I do read it daily, etc. Tan bro, you say this board had kept you on your toes consider your views , but you really haven't even attempted to change your view in the gg thread. Now I don't care if you don't want to change your views, but just relax in repeating yourself over and over. Arguing with you becomes pointless and pisses people off because it feels like you literally don't consider anything and that you are purposely starting fights. How about instead of doing that you just state your personal position, and stop worrying if the thread is an echo chamber. There's always itzenas weekly post!

Status
Not open for further replies.