Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
One judas cradle, doctor; ready for rehab procedure.

Though I fear it will have no effect since A Moon Bat's ass has already been destroyed repeatedly.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
So my brother is going through schizophrenia (holy shit I spelled that right). He hears voices and is convinced they are real. I have no idea what to do. If he was a danger then we'd commit him. It's just so fucking sad
frown.png

iannis

Musty Nester
So my brother is going through schizophrenia (holy shit I spelled that right). He hears voices and is convinced they are real. I have no idea what to do. If he was a danger then we'd commit him. It's just so fucking sad
frown.png
Unmedicated he is a danger and in danger.

You don't have to commit him. You do have to get him therapy.

Like we're doing for A moon bat.

I'll get the clothespins. Plastic or the old timey wooden ones?

khalid

Unelected Mod
It appears that Tanoomba has been RRPed for 196 days (or Hodj is bad at math). While I am not here to argue for his release, I would like to humbly beg that he be allowed probation after 2 weeks given that he and Hodj agree to the following conditions, proposed by ZyyzYzzy:

1) His name be changed to A Moon Bat
2) His user title be changed to "insufferable cunt'.
3) His signature is changed to the ingenious quote picture by Dr. Mario
4) He publicly admit that Anita was in fact talking about Hitman, no qualifiers.

I think this would only be fair. Tanoomba is a kind and gentle soul, who has been radicalized internal white privilege guilt. By giving him an olive branch now, we can perhaps save at least one more person from possibly dying their hair blue and chopping off various sex organs. I think it is the least that we can do as fellow human beings and Rerolled posters.

Of course I cannot be sure if tanoomba would agree to this deal, as I am fairly sure he has me on ignore. However, hopefully he can be convinced to see reason if Hodj and the other mods are willing to give him another chance.

iannis

Musty Nester
Man, New Girl is so hit and miss. But the past few episodes have been great. Schmidt's Jewish mother. lolololol

iannis

Musty Nester
Race talk snacks, race talk snacks, gotta get me some race talk snacks. Or I gonna be dumb as hell!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It appears that Tanoomba has been RRPed for 196 days (or Hodj is bad at math).
Dude I didn't go by number of days, but rather number of weeks. 2 weeks squared is 4 weeks. 30 days.

Lol you really think I'd shaw him for 14^2? Even I think that would be excessive.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And yes I realize that 4x7 is actually 28, whatever. The options in the moderator menu are fairly limited, and I don't feel like taking the effort with him to design a custom infraction length. The math utilized is good enough for government work.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So Tanoomba should get an early release on the evening of May 18th! You're welcome Tanoomba.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well someone needs to decide before I start shaving my armpits.

I don't wanna get one done and then someone says we're gonna have to wait a week.

khalid

Unelected Mod
My apologies at the charge that you are bad at math. Indeed, it was my implicit assumption that the ban length was in days that was the problem.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Why do you folks keep letting him post in the #GamerGate thread? He clearly can't control himself in such fertile trollsoil.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why do you folks keep letting him post in the #GamerGate thread? He clearly can't control himself in such fertile trollsoil.
I dunno. Because its not in the grown up forum, like Dumar with the Marriage thread in the Grown up forum where trolling is supposed to be verboten, or the General forum, with Lumie and the Cancer thread where real people with real cancer related issues go to vent, and shouldn't be exposed to him calling their family members idiots and telling them they deserve to die of cancer for not making their bodies alkaline enough and shit, mainly.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I dunno. Because its not in the grown up forum, like Dumar with the Marriage thread in the Grown up forum where trolling is supposed to be verboten, or the General forum, with Lumie and the Cancer thread where real people with real cancer related issues go to vent, and shouldn't be exposed to him calling their family members idiots and telling them they deserve to die of cancer for not making their bodies alkaline enough and shit, mainly.
The #GamerGate thread should have been moved to General months ago.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
General isn't the Grown Up forum, though. It wouldn't really change any moderation rule of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.