Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

Ridas

Pay to play forum
To be honest I dont have much problems with losing the history of this forum. There were some fun things and it really sucks for Mrs. Gravy, but personally I dont care that much. As long as the community sticks together I am all good.

For McCrack:
WLyMpL.gif

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
how much is this going to cost as far as taking back the name and merging the forums? that would be the ideal situation. did the mmorpg guy come back with a $ amount? I'd be willing to donate and im sure others would too, to make it happen. He should take draegan to small claims court or somethign tbh though, and just give the domain to a_skeleton_03 or whoever is going to host the forums next.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't know what kind of emotions you guys have tied to this domain and it's former asshole owner, change your bookmarks and get the fuck out of here
To me it is all about the Gravy... and tranny pics

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Wow, I can actually get to something Rerolled-related from work for the first time in years. Sweet.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nothing yet, but it did say allow 24 to 48 hours for classification. It's still coming up as unclassified.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's a good point. No matter what happens,thisforum is gone. a_skeleton_03 may buy the domain and the old posts, but it looks like the new forums are pretty much a success.
Sucks for those of us who can't access them, I guess. Sure, I could browse on my phone, but that's not going to happen. Not that I'm a major player here, but looks like this is the end of the road.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Sucks for those of us who can't access them, I guess. Sure, I could browse on my phone, but that's not going to happen. Not that I'm a major player here, but looks like this is the end of the road.
I am actively working on that from all angles. Please let me know what web filter is blocking you so that I can work on it.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have no idea what filter it's using, doesn't tell me. The reason is pretty funny though, victim of own success? Could mean it'll work itself out? I know nothing about this stuff.

URL: GETReReRolled.org - A Technology Community
Category: Uncategorized URLs
Reason: UNKNOWN
Threat Type: spam
Threat Reason: Domain has unusually high traffic volume for a very recent registration.
Notification: WBRS

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If there is a place where the internet goes to shit on someone, Thengel is always that someone. If things ever worked smoothly for him I think the apocalypse would finally be upon us.

Sulrn

Deuces
I have no idea what filter it's using, doesn't tell me. The reason is pretty funny though, victim of own success? Could mean it'll work itself out? I know nothing about this stuff.

Threat Reason: Domain has unusually high traffic volume for a very recent registration.
To be fair, if you look at the majority of Johdi's recent posts (here or there) there's no better way to categorize them than calling them spam.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

Okay that is Trend Micro, I am researching how to work with them to get it fixed.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
To be fair, if you look at the majority of Johdi's recent posts (here or there) there's no better way to categorize them than calling them spam.
Your butthurt is just the cherry on top of the ice cream cake of all this for me.

Just fyi.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Success here! (government Bluecoat computer)

*Although it has an untrusted Security Certificate
That is because the .gov computers don't have certs downloaded usually. You have to manually install it.

Here is our cert chain.
zHbtzcA.jpg

Here is where you can get that root cert:IdenTrust - Certificates - TrustID Root Certificate Download - Root Chain Install

a) Copy and paste the contents of the certificate, including the -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE----- into a text file.
b) Save the file as DST Root CA X3.cer on your computer.
c) Double click it and it should open and have a button that says Install Certificate, hit that.
d) Click Next
e) Select: Place all certificates in the following store and then hit Browse, select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" and hit OK
f) Hit next and then it will install and pop a window with the hash and you hit yes on that.
g) Close your browser and reopen it and you should be good from now on.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice, got rid of the cert error now. Still nothing on the categorization with Blue Coat though. Weird that Jysin is good. I wonder if it's one of those things where someone has to manually update their database or something (Jysin said he was AF I believe?)?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nice, got rid of the cert error now. Still nothing on the categorization with Blue Coat though. Weird that Jysin is good. I wonder if it's one of those things where someone has to manually update their database or something (Jysin said he was AF I believe?)?
Your guys might pull the database down only once a day/week/month/year/decade.