Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

Simas_sl

shitlord
Why are people leaving? I get he sold the site, but nothing else has happened right? Does the place he sold it to have a history of ruining shit? Or like their own people that would join the boards? I am confused.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh shit another exodus, this time is it trans related too? It would suck to break that noble tradition with Draegan
well, the bitchboy went 4 years before he went hollywood on this site. at least we wont have to see his retarded posts anymore.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Regardless of all the faggotry at hand, what are the chances of getting this forum back and saving it?

8a45aa00a874c71be6bba57540083e1d53ac8b6bc64b17dfaa8ce0e8d060c1a0_1.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why are people leaving? I get he sold the site, but nothing else has happened right? Does the place he sold it to have a history of ruining shit? Or like their own people that would join the boards? I am confused.
i assume this board will be transformed into an anti-gamergate atmosphere. SJW mods and such. either way im ready for it. make sure you are too.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The person he sold it to is Craig McGregor of MMORPG.com.

Who is concerned about keeping his business profitable.

Which means he will almost certainly have to either severely crack down on the content this community pumps out, or worse, he'll roll this community into the MMORPG.com forums at some point in the future.

We're leaving now because if we wait it might be too late.

Please feel free to join us at

ReReRolled.org - A Gaming Community

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Appararently we'd rather follow a man with cancer than stay and find out if the new owners are also cancer. Gobble gobble gobble.

Oldbased

> Than U
Because the proper way to do something like this is inform the community it is happening. Not do it then vanish with no word statement of what is going on.
We are not stock cards to be bought and sold. The value of this site is purely due to the users using it. React to being used how you will, my reaction based on what we know and more importantly what we were not told or know is to not support it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This forum back?

Next to nil unless you want to email Craig McGregor and make him an offer that

1. Matches what he paid for the site plus
2. Whatever he's spent in manpower transferring it over to his servers plus
3. Probably a little bit extra to boot

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
How much $ we talking? Can we buy it back from MMORPG.com maybe?

This shit should be kept in the family...

khalid

Unelected Mod
How much $ we talking? Can we buy it back from MMORPG.com maybe?

This shit should be kept in the family...
Yeah, would have been nice if he had offered that. Made an honest and upfront post about how he needed to sell it.

Instead, he told us all to go fuck ourselves while he walks away with some pocket change.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
184 registered now.

This is working fellas. The average user base over here is only a few hundred people, so we're getting most of the pack.

Keep it up.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Getting yourself banned from this site should earn you street cred at the new one. Maybe a teardrop icon next to your avatar

Caliane

I'm lazy, and would prefer/love to just sit around and hope for the best.
That said, from a community standpoint, the best chance of maintaining one is for one solid consolidated move, all at once.

Like, if we wait, and see. And the community does go to shit. A shift to a new site would end up divided, and splintered.
If now, half move and half don't. Community splinters. Stragglers are less likely to make a move.

Best chance of survival is proactive move.
total silence on admin part is a bit damning. And worrisome.

Why did Tuco break the silence?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This forum back?

Next to nil unless you want to email Craig McGregor and make him an offer that

1. Matches what he paid for the site plus
2. Whatever he's spent in manpower transferring it over to his servers plus
3. Probably a little bit extra to boot
So about three fitty?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Tuco could have been in legal trouble I'm guessing if he had revealed the move before it happened, everyone moved and then Draegan couldn't sell or the sale got cancelled.

Blaming him doesn't seem right with the information we have so far.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm really naive and actually thought Draegan wasn't a gigantic piece of shit also, so keep that in mind.