Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
She wasn't the only one. The whole crowd went nuts about every little thing they announced. That said, I came away quite impressed with what they showed.
You can get a crowd of gamers to cheer foralmostanything. That is why when it doesn't happen (Hi Microsoft) it is so jarring. Your product has to be a real horrendous piece of shit for a crowd to not scream like teenage girls at every "You cheer here!" pause the presenters do.

khalid

Unelected Mod
DA1 was great. DA2 was great outside of the ridiculous used areas feature, with a much better class system than DA1. ME1 and ME2 were fucking golden. ME3 was golden outside the last 10 minutes and the multiplayer (which everyone shit on before the release) was incredible and I still play the shit out of it.

DA3 is instant collectors edition for me, especially with them acknowledging the issues with DA2. Fuck da haters.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
There was absolutely nothing good about Dragon Age 2. Mass Effect 3 had a pretty solid story, but they tried to lengthen the game with a bunch of lame fetch quests that detracted from the whole experience.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The combat in DA2 was way better than 1. I had fun killing shit in 2. These are action RPGs, and finding the correct fusion of action and RPG is a process that Bioware manages better than anyone else. I'm still hoping the next Elder Scrolls will learn a little about how to make killing shit enjoyable. Then you have Kingdoms of Amalur which tried to fuse action with MMORPG. It was chock full of fetch/collect quests and a procession of +gooder loot. That was doubleplus ungood.

Elerion

N00b
We have this discussion every 2 months. Seemingly everyone here falls into one of two groups:
A: DA 2 was absolutely fucking horrible.
B: DA 2 improved upon DA 1's combat and class system, and Varric was awesome. Unfortunately, they fucked up with reusing areas, parachute troops, retarded plot moves which rendered player decisions worthless and fucking Anders (literally).

Instead of typing out another series of 1000 word posts for the 13th time, everyone can just post A or B. If you want to read the discussions, read the other 5 threads on the forum.

I'm with B.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Combat in Dragon Age 2 was disorganized and most of the skills were unnecessary. It's a shame they had to overhaul the system due to DA:O console combat

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good luck with that - it's not going to be on Steam, remember?
5 dollar bucket at Bestbuy in 3 years!

Then again if they bring back Arcane Warrior I might just give it a chance, but I really doubt they will.