Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I don't think this is correct. To my knowledge, there was a sidebar somewhere stating that Morrigan had the baby no matter what. There's more wardens than just Alistair/yourself, and Riordan/Loghain is still around.
It was said in a Gameinformer article. However, one of the Bioware devs then came out and said that that was GI misunderstanding something, or making an assumption; if you didn't make the God Baby, then you didn't make the God Baby, period.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
all this talk makes me want to replay DAO and give my guy the Frostwrath Sword from the start.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The more I think about it the more I don't give a shit about whatever they're doing for DA3. Just let us play our fucking warden again.
The more I think about it, the more I think someone there thinks their story is better and more important than what the player wants. They want to tell their Feist/Martin ripoff, not let us play what we want, where we want.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It's been a while since I played through DA:O, wasn't there a french warden at the end too that could take the death for killing the demon?

Xalara

Golden Squire
Pretty sure he dies or something close to it during the process of removing the arch demon's ability to fly.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Maybe their default plot will be that the Warden made the demigod baby and killed the Archdemon, then died of AIDS contracted from Morrigan. Condoms will be DLC to prevent this from happening again.
Or Alistair/Logain did the nasty but the Warden died in the fight/of their wounds afterwards.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Bunch of weak willed cowards. I put Alistair on the throne, made him and the queen get married, told Morrigan to piss off (I kicked her out of my group long ago when she whined about her mom wanting to kill her) and then with everything set right, I went and killed that dragon-thing and ate the death like a champ!

Bah! A bunch of wankers you lot!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Bunch of weak willed cowards. I put Alistair on the throne, made him and the queen get married, told Morrigan to piss off (I kicked her out of my group long ago when she whined about her mom wanting to kill her) and then with everything set right, I went and killed that dragon-thing and ate the death like a champ!

Bah! A bunch of wankers you lot!
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.
No bastard ever quelled a Blight by getting his soul shredded by a dragon-demon. He quelled it by forcing that dragon-demon to be reincarnated as that bastard's unborn child.

regret_sl

shitlord
Polygon article with a lot ofpromising info. We'll see. I like Bioware's character writing so I'm in day one regardless, but if they copy/paste their dungeons again I'm going to be pissed.

Sulrn

Deuces
After getting burned by DA2/ME3 and watching Bioware shit all over their fans both times, I'm sitting this one out like I did with the ME3 DLC. If I get DA3, it'll be a GOTY edition with all the DLC. Best wishes that they pull their act together and deliver a game and a healthy piece of humbleness for those of you getting it.

---

I think it would be funny if Morrigan's child were Sten's. After all that flirting...

Agraza

Registered Hutt
ME3 was great. The ending sucked, but I enjoyed every moment until the final sequence.

Polygon article_sl said:
at PAX Prime, the developer showed off a section of the game set in an area called Crestwood, a location that executive producer Mark Darrah said is bigger than the entirety of Dragon Age 2
That's not really an amazing achievement. DA2 was retardedly small. Big open spaces are very appealing to me. They should transition in that direction with future DA titles.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The more I think about it, the more I think someone there thinks their story is better and more important than what the player wants. They want to tell their Feist/Martin ripoff, not let us play what we want, where we want.
rrr_img_42242.jpg

She doesn't work there anymore, but yeah....I'm not sure if that last quote is actually hers, or something just attributed to her in the rage she caused. But if it is, wow...Old white men fantasy like Martin is bad, they won't be ripping that off. They are going for a story we can all relate to bro, like Stephanie Meyer (Twilight). (So, yeah, it's actually worse than you think.)

Again, she quit, but just a little insight on who is influencing your game. Remember, Jait, the story is not important, we should be able to fast forward game play, so who cares if it's linear garbage it's just getting in the way of the next set of Twilight prose!

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Those kinds of stories bridge all demographics in their appeal...with the noted exception of the demographic who plays games likes Dragon Age.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rrr_img_42242.jpg

She doesn't work there anymore, but yeah....I'm not sure if that last quote is actually hers, or something just attributed to her in the rage she caused. But if it is, wow...Old white men fantasy like Martin is bad, they won't be ripping that off. They are going for a story we can all relate to bro, like Stephanie Meyer (Twilight). (So, yeah, it's actually worse than you think.)

Again, she quit, but just a little insight on who is influencing your game. Remember, Jait, the story is not important, we should be able to fast forward game play, so who cares if it's linear garbage it's just getting in the way of the next set of Twilight prose!
I am not going to lie. I would stab Hamburger Helper in the eye if I ever met her.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_42242.jpg

Good lord. That was real? I thought that was a joke all those years ago? So much rage.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I generally play high quality RPGs on their highest setting but I don't really care if they have a minimal combat option.