Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Red Hart Halla- Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
Bog Unicorn- Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
Welp, I'm sold. The Collector's Edition better come with a Morrigan themed Fleshlight.

Bigguy28

Lord Nagafen Raider
After Dragon Age 2 and especially Mass Effect 3 I have lost faith in Bioware, I'll wait for actual players to say what they think of the game.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This is the Deluxe stuff:

Skyhold Throne- Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
Red Hart Halla- Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
Bog Unicorn- Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack
Bonus digital content- to be announced!

Also receive the mighty Flames of the Inquisition Gear:
Multi-class Weapons:Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
Inquisitor Armor:Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.
Armored Mount:Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.

The "regular" pre-order stuff is the weapons from the Flames of Inquisition gear.
All this shit is just ez-mode pay-to-win digital handouts right?

Sulrn

Deuces
Just went and pre-ordered the Deluxe PS4 version at Gamestop (they finally put it up today). Actually pretty excited for this game. The leaked gameplay trailer a while back totally sold me. I have a lot more faith than you guys.
rrr_img_65183.jpg

I mean some of us have already accepted this from you hence the move for power removal....

Tuco_sl said:
All this shit is just ez-mode pay-to-win digital handouts right?
Dude-bro. It's a fucking Halla. Get your Dalish on.

khalid

Unelected Mod
rrr_img_65183.jpg

I mean some of us have already accepted this from you hence the move for power removal....
If Bioware "fucks up" Dragon Age 3 like they "fucked up" Mass Effect 3, I'll be more than happy with my collectors edition.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If Bioware "fucks up" Dragon Age 3 like they "fucked up" Mass Effect 3, I'll be more than happy with my collectors edition.
You don't see the irony in Sean buying the "super-ultra-mega-deluxe" version of games, who also loves videos from Jim Sterling, whose entire "schtick" is lamenting about how fucking abysmal these companies are? Not to mention, Sean's total butt-rage over Microsoft's abhorrent business practices, in regards to the XBone? It's no different than Dumar pining for the days of Everquest, enraged over how far Blizzard has fallen, yet he's buying their expansions and subscriptions.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Did Sean hate DA2 and think ME3 was ruined by the last 10 minutes? If so, yeah, that is silly. However, Microsoft isn't Bioware and Sean loves RPGs.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I managed to get 220 hours out of Dragon Age 2. So if Inquisition is just as bad as DA2 was, then I'm not worried about getting my $60 out of it. Hell, I'll probably end up getting the CE too.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man I need this game now. It's been a while since a good story driven RPG with great characters and a cool world has been released.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Looks good. Didn't think I'd ever say that.

Why is Sean so often a topic of discussion around these parts? If I had the time he has I'd play everything too. As it is, and as jaded as I am over DA2 and ME3, I'd probably still buy both again mainly because of production value and so many other games are pure shit these days. And I never finished DA2, it was just that terrible story-wise. Same reason I enjoyed Bioshocks Burials at Sea. Story was fucking retarded, gameplay was meh, but I feel like I get my money worth on music, ambience, graphics, etc...

If we stop buying games simply because they don't rate 90+ in every category, were never going to let these companies get the hits to go along with all their misses. Just my 2cp. This is starting to look like a hit. But even if it's not, I can tell from just the previews the graphics, music, and ambience are looking pretty good.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I liked DA2 but they seriously fucking phoned it in on the differences between the Templar and Mage storylines. I still sympathize with the mages despite all the blood magic and demon summoning because they're basically slaves of the fucking chantry, and fuck the chantry. But then even if you side with him, you find out the shitbag first enchanter not only worked with the guy who frankensteined your mom, but he's a fucking crazy asshole himself.

and I didn't mind the difference with Anders, because he wasn't the same person anymore, he shared his fucking body with a spirit from the fade. I did mind that his master plan was basically the most evil and fucked up idea anybody had in all of the Dragon Age games. He's a bigger monster than the dude who butchered mom, he's worse than the fucking archdemon from Origins. But hey it's cool lets just forgive him and keep him in the party.

Sean_sl

shitlord
The right answer is always to execute Anders, because fuck that jihading piece of shit. Also Sebastian will leave you if you don't and Sebastian is a way better person.

I want to love DA:I so much, but all the footage I have seen leads me to believe it will be another piece of shit churn and burn RPG. Makes me sad too, I loved DA1.

The right answer is always to execute Anders, because fuck that jihading piece of shit. Also Sebastian will leave you if you don't and Sebastian is a way better person.
You know , I love this board and its critique of all things gaming....things i stay away from, Political threads and Religious threads cause I dont care for discussions on either of these topics with most if not all people here for the sole reason of childish fucking bullshit like your stupid ass remark that you decided to pollute with your fucking lack of knowledge of all things that does not include gaming. I want to ignore you from way back , but cant due to you being a mod , when you speak gaming its worthwile to read sometimes , but when it crosses that line i dont fucking care for it.

Fucking asshole.