Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The strength of mages and weakness of fighters is one of the bigger issues I had with DAO. My first toon was a sword+board guy, and he was weak to basically any CC. My second guy was a blood mage, and he roflstomped the entire game. DA2's balance is better.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
The way I got through DAO was tank goes in, taunts, mage uses the invulnerability prison on tank, and then I unload on AOEs on mobs swarming the invuln tank.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Make sure you learn how to make potions. It is infinitely cheaper and you will always come across herbs to make them in your travels.

Sulrn

Deuces
Bioware does a good job creating promotional videos, hi2u Sacred Ashes/Choices/Destiny/Take Back Earth/ Betrayal/The Return/ etc, but I can't see how you can get overly excited until people get their hands on some real substance and can provide a verification of quality workmanship or not.

Hot and bothered over an engine showcase, really? You can see better visuals in an HD BF4 walkthrough...

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll play it because I'm a graphics whore, but I have zero faith in BioWare's ability to make a game that is even just "decent" anymore.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There was a leaked 30 minute demo a while back that looked just as great, though it was a cam feed.
Yeah the demo was the firstt hing I've seen that makes me thing DAI will be any good. But I'm not buying this before I see some reviews here.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Same. DA2 was bleh. I'll wait for reviews on this one. Honestly, the launch games I bought for PS4 were the only games I've purchased without reviews/waiting in a long, long time.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
The simple fact that they're taking longer than a year to make this one is reason enough to feel hopeful that this'll be better than DA2 (really, how the hell did they think they would crank out a AAA rpg in a year?). Combined with that leaked demo video, I am, dare I say, cautiously optimistic about DAI.

Although yeah, I'm going to want reviews before buying.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks good and it appears they have been keeping on eye on the Witcher 3. Unlike the Witcher 3 though this game does have a release date set for this September (I have a feeling we won't see Witcher 3 till next year).

Zulst_sl

shitlord
At 1:31 I can make out three of the four party members being Varric, Cassandra, and the Inquisitor, but I can't think of who the skinny bald dude with the staff would be. Anders with cancer on chemo hopefully.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I pretty much have stockholm syndrome with bioware - I'll still buy it at release and it'll probably be a CE. I loved DA:O because it had the spirit of Baldur's, and while DA2 didn't amaze me it still had some awesome storytelling elements in it (Though not really the main story) so yea. It looks gorgeous, and bioware games that let you make choices have the same effect that reading a good book series does: You become attached and you have to see how the story ends.

Also the dragon age world is pretty awesome. That trailer is straight out of a bunch of games though; you can see The Witcher, Skyrim, etc all in it as inspiration.

Same. DA2 was bleh. I'll wait for reviews on this one. Honestly, the launch games I bought for PS4 were the only games I've purchased without reviews/waiting in a long, long time.
and by "reviews" we obviously mean "reviews from people who have played through the entire game and have seen the ending(s)" here

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Iirc the comic book thing was a lot more limited than the actual choices you had, it was mostly for the big stuff(who you saved and who you sided with and shit) but smaller stuff like if you've done x quest with y NPC that comes back and has different dialogue if you did was the same as if you had no save. I assume it'll probably be the same for this one, where if you want the perfect save you'll need to edit it. Still nice, plus it'll double as a reminder of what the fuck was going on in the first 2 games, cause DA:O was quite a few years ago and DA2 I mostly forgot right after.

Sulrn

Deuces
It was great in theory, but completely dicked people over from using certain choices because they were too minor to represent.

A la dialogue choices in ME2 that opened up peace between Geth/Quarians. Iirc even making the right choices in the comic book and ME3 you couldn't make peace without playing ME2. What the hell.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Its funny how hard everyone worked to get the perfect save for me3 so they could save the galaxy. In the end nothing really mattered.