Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You know , I love this board and its critique of all things gaming....things i stay away from, Political threads and Religious threads cause I dont care for discussions on either of these topics with most if not all people here for the sole reason of childish fucking bullshit like your stupid ass remark that you decided to pollute with your fucking lack of knowledge of all things that does not include gaming. I want to ignore you from way back , but cant due to you being a mod , when you speak gaming its worthwile to read sometimes , but when it crosses that line i dont fucking care for it.

Fucking asshole.
/em Emperor Palpatine cackle

Yes. Yeeeeesssss give in to your hate

Anyways I liked his Lil synopsis on the da2(yes a shit game) DLC and has me more interested for this now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
DA:O Anders was 100% include in my party. That spirit of justice or whatever was an interesting idea as well.

The DA2 Anders was 100% I hope I can murder you in this game.
drage201.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You know , I love this board and its critique of all things gaming....things i stay away from, Political threads and Religious threads cause I dont care for discussions on either of these topics with most if not all people here for the sole reason of childish fucking bullshit like your stupid ass remark that you decided to pollute with your fucking lack of knowledge of all things that does not include gaming. I want to ignore you from way back , but cant due to you being a mod , when you speak gaming its worthwile to read sometimes , but when it crosses that line i dont fucking care for it.

Fucking asshole.
Are you a jihadist? Fucking hell, simmer down pussy.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord

Fucking asshole.
I want to know more

Are you a jihadist? Fucking hell, simmer down pussy.
Nah , just hate the dude. I want to ignore the guy and hate when i have to skim his posts looking for valid criticism/praise of a game only to see idiotic shit being spewed. Might want to brush up on your religion though , jihadist doesnt mean what you think it means , pussy.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Nah , just hate the dude. I want to ignore the guy and hate when i have to skim his posts looking for valid criticism/praise of a game only to see idiotic shit being spewed.
Is your mama standing behind you with a knife making you read his posts before your noontime mayonnaise bath and spanking?

That's what I'm picturing anyway from all the kerrrrrrraZy in your posts.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I can't tell if he's crazy or making a really good joke about Anders.
rrr_img_65225.jpg
Seriously. What the hell dude? This is either some insane meta joke with Anders or a total flipout for no reason.

Were you offended by the word Jihad? The dude fucking pretty much set off a dirty nuke.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I think he remembers when Sean was arguing that siding with the Templars was the only right choice, and Sean was arguing with a lot of people over this very passionately.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yes I was. But on a lighter note , the Legacy DLC is turning out to be a good time at least thanks for that because I gave up on the game once i finished it. Were the other DLCs any good?
Well, my bad. Considering how Anders bombed the place though I thought it was pretty damned appropriate. It wasn't meant to be a slur or knock against anyone but Anders for being a piece of shit mass murderer. If that really, truly offended you I did not mean to do that and I'm sorry that that happened.

Legacy is great, but the other major DLC, Mark of the Assassin, is pretty mediocre. It was basically something they tried to sell with Felicia Day voice acting and modeling a new character (who you don't even get as a companion). It's not terrible and mostly on par with the rest of the game and has some new environments, but don't go into it expecting what Legacy brought.

I assume you have the DLC that was out at the start of the game - The Black Emporium and The Exiled Prince. If not, you might as well pick them up. Sebastian is a good character.

Urlithani - I don't really remember it being exactly that. I remember disagreeing with people who thought it was a shitty game purely because the Mage side of things. It's well constructed and coherent on the Templar side and a good experience there. It definitely shouldn't be written off just because the Mage side is pure shit. People were way too hard on the game to a ridiculous extent and I probably pushed back against the sheer hatred for it. If the Mages are all you experienced and you hated it because of that you should definitely give the Templars a shot.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Well, my bad. Considering how Anders bombed the place though I thought it was pretty damned appropriate. It wasn't meant to be a slur or knock against anyone but Anders for being a piece of shit mass murderer. If that really, truly offended you I did not mean to do that and I'm sorry that that happened.

Legacy is great, but the other major DLC, Mark of the Assassin, is pretty mediocre. It was basically something they tried to sell with Felicia Day voice acting and modeling a new character (who you don't even get as a companion). It's not terrible and mostly on par with the rest of the game and has some new environments, but don't go into it expecting what Legacy brought.

I assume you have the DLC that was out at the start of the game - The Black Emporium and The Exiled Prince. If not, you might as well pick them up. Sebastian is a good character.

Urlithani - I don't really remember it being exactly that. I remember disagreeing with people who thought it was a shitty game purely because the Mage side of things. It's well constructed and coherent on the Templar side and a good experience there. It definitely shouldn't be written off just because the Mage side is pure shit. People were way too hard on the game to a ridiculous extent and I probably pushed back against the sheer hatred for it. If the Mages are all you experienced and you hated it because of that you should definitely give the Templars a shot.
My memory of the situation isn't that clear since I didn't get involved, so thanks for the clarification. I can't remember enough detail to really give an educated opinion at this point on the state of the game, so I'll leave it at that.
smile.png

Yeah i do have those(minus the Mark of the Assassin) , and thanks for being civil when i wasnt....my opinion sky rocketed about you. I feel bad now for all the shit I flinged your way , sorry about that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you feel like more DA2 you could also stare at the same 5 paintings for a few hours and then punch yourself in the dick!

iannis

Musty Nester
And for the FULL experience if you want to get someone else to punch you in the dick just send bioware $14.99!

khorum

Murder Apologist
Did they ever fire that cunt writer who got lit up for wanting a fast-forward through gameplay feature?