Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
whatever Tuco and Sukik missing out and gonna be jelly of my sweet Battlefield Hardline Dead Space combovChain Mail, Dorito shaped orange shield and Mountain dew club.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
whatever Tuco and Sukik missing out and gonna be jelly of my sweet Battlefield Hardline Dead Space combovChain Mail, Dorito shaped orange shield and Mountain dew club.
Regime with his day one pre-order shwag.

rrr_img_81903.jpg

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Missing out on what for not rushing into playing a single player game day 1?

I guess if you're the compulsive addict type it might be necessary but with assassins creed and modern warfare I couldn't give two shits about this game until I see some reviews.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
The review embargo for this game will be lifted later tonight or tomorrow morning; so there will be plenty of time to decide to buy it or not before it launches. To be perfectly honest, from my brief hands on experience with both assassins creed and dragon age, if I was to pick, I'd get dragon age.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Missing out on what for not rushing into playing a single player game day 1?
Hmmm? That's a decade long ongoing joke about buying shit day 1 and ya I fucked up and did this game and take all the blame if it sucks. Anyways got all of those games too. Downloading AC as we speak, COD is pretty good and Gta with the crew will own......in first fucking person. Single players for me day 1 can be the same like the guys who do the same shit on mmos and quit 2 weeks later of burnout. (Half of this forum)

What's your Psn ked?

Laerazi_sl

shitlord
People who preorder this game deserve to be let down, but after the latest buzz it might not be terrible! I'll play it in a few months probably after ArcheAge.
I feel like they actively tried to reverse what they did with DA2, but they're still not getting pre-order money after the obvious DA2 cashgrab.

Wait for reviews or a sale.. though I would say if they actually made a good game, I will pay for it.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Anyone looking to purchase this game, if you use the hola app for chrome and set the vpn to mexico and go to the origin store, you can get the game for about 40 bucks. Can also use the same trick, but this time, setting it to india vpn, to get farcry 4 or assassins creed unity for about 29 dollars.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Actually been craving a little break from Smite and would love a party based RPG. Any thoughts on PS4 vs PC? I kind of would like to get some use out of my poor PS4 and TV/Stero setup but for some odd reason PC seems like it might be a better fit. Thoughts?

khalid

Unelected Mod
You should ALWAYS get the PC version. Even the laziest fucking port of all time, Dark Souls, still ended up being better on PC.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You should ALWAYS get the PC version. Even the laziest fucking port of all time, Dark Souls, still ended up being better on PC.
/shrug so many people from here on PS4 that play then steam its an option for both.

I'd say go PS4

khorum

Murder Apologist
Do you need reviews for this shit? What reviews will be more persuasive for you than the opinions you read from gamers here or in other forums?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Do you need reviews for this shit? What reviews will be more persuasive for you than the opinions you read from gamers here or in other forums?
Reviews are nothing more than opinions, and im pretty sure most of those posting in this thread havent played it yet so yeah id like to see a few reviews. Friend whos been working on it said they put in about 120hrs doing all side quest etc. However i like to hear others opinions on games even if i plan to buy it regardless.