Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The graphical issues must be pretty hit or miss
From what I've read it's RAM that's the common issue. Almost everyone with cinematic and gameplay lag has 4gigs. In other cases it's CPU or graphic card but definitely seeing the majority of "game stutters and movies lag" from folks with 4-8 gigs of ram.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I wonder if it's FB3's multicore optimization and windows 7. Are the folks having problems running on win7 on 4 or more cores? Frostbite3 had problems in BF4 on win7 systems on quad or more cores because of the way it optimizes for multicore... sounds like they never fixed that.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm really liking the game but the first 3 additional characters you recruit are recruited in the laziest fucking ways possible. I like when new party members are introduced with their own missions like in ME2.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've had some graphic issues but I believe they are coming from an issue with my graphics setup. I have a 6990 and it basically has built in crossfire. If I try running the game with both GPUs functioning, there seems to be constant issues on any settings from medium to ultra. If I turn off one GPU no issues at all. Seems to be an optimization issue particularly with my card.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm really liking the game but the first 3 additional characters you recruit are recruited in the laziest fucking ways possible. I like when new party members are introduced with their own missions like in ME2.
Every DM ever_sl said:
Ok I don't feel like having you guys roleplay meeting each other so you're just all at the same tavern
Seems fine to me.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That's fine for the first 3, I'm not talking about Varris, Cassandra and Joseph Gordon Elfitt. I'm talking about the next 3 that you get after that.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's fine for the first 3, I'm not talking about Varris, Cassandra and Joseph Gordon Elfitt. I'm talking about the next 3 that you get after that.
Blackwall was pretty involved - Iron Bull wasn't completely lazy either. Not done others besides them yet.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Blackwall was involved? I must have done something different, because I basically just ran into him and that was that.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blackwall was involved? I must have done something different, because I basically just ran into him and that was that.
Quest to get him to show involved getting all those notes in the other area that had to be searched for, I thought? [Quest appeared for me after I did that, might have just been coincidental?]

Or maybe he's already there even if you don't do that - I had missed that section of the map before I got that quest marker to look at it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im stuck trying to get the 5th apostate cache south of watch tower, i cant figure out how to get to that god dam spot - and when/how do you unlock subclasses?

Lenwen

Silver Squire
That final cache display is bugged. It's not on top of the mountain, but along the base of the mountain near a small makeshift camp.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Just finally got to play abit; after tutorial on hard was finished I had left the game on and came back the next day to find all my saves were gone so I decided to restart on nightmare (was going to do a run on mage on hard then a nightmare with another class but oh well).

So far so good (still very early) but to reflect past comments.....FUCK GOD DAMN FUCKING ITEM LEVEL. I understand the basic idea but make it an extreme so you can't complete cheese content by finding items ment for much later in the game but finding items that are god damn 5+ levels outside of your range IS FUCKING RETARDED. It just ruins so much of what I enjoy from these type of games; may sound dumb to some but for me its just god damn stupidity and poor design.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hot damn. Just realized I should be removing runes from gear before I sell it. Then I can reuse the runes in other gear. Works for found items which already have runes in them to.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok ignore nerd rage abit; item level doesn't restrict putting the gear on but there was some items still with level restrictions on the bottom that I got early on with 5+ levels before I could use which makes me go GRRRRRR!!!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Multiplayer pretty challenging. Didn't manage to kill the final boss until everyone was lvl 8 and had the appropriate skills and shit. Makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
WUT? You bettah spoiler this shit!
But fuck yeah I agree, Glad i played DA2 and the legacy DLC. Makes the experience so much more richer then just jumping on having never played prior games.

One thing I am glad they did with the game is go into the whole tiventer back story. Make sure to talk to Dorian for all the background on them.

For those that have finished most of western approach:

That tiventer research/temple was fucking amazing!

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Multiplayer pretty challenging. Didn't manage to kill the final boss until everyone was lvl 8 and had the appropriate skills and shit. Makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong.
That's normal, once you get some gear and levels you can smash. My group (all top 100 on PS4) can duo Routine all because of gear and prestige stats. It's a grind to get gross.