Dragon Ball Super

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Unless I missed something Frieza is still somewhere as well. Or did he fall off and I missed him popping up in the bleachers?

Cybsled

Ya, Frieza didn't appear in the bleachers and Jiren wasn't DQ'd, so he must still be around somewhere.

Android 17 is still kicking around because he is awesome, although preview for next week seems to imply he will get eliminated trying to save Goku and Vegeta.

Cybsled

Another awesome episode, although

Rip 17. Preview for next week seems to indicate Vegeta will get eliminated next

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, I know it's Dragon Ball and stuff, and I know they've been doing things somewhat like this for decades now, but...

They're really walking the fine line of bullshit lately with these power reserves. Vegeta just goes Final Explosion and almost kills himself last episode, then still has the gas to go Beyond Blue in what had to be 30 seconds of tournament time? Jesus Christ.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just use fusion already and 360 no scope this shit.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
You think they would use Gogeta or Vegetto?

I'm going to be very disappointed if they don't have a fusion, though. Whis has been hinting at it for a longggg time.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Another awesome episode, although

Rip 17. Preview for next week seems to indicate Vegeta will get eliminated next

My biggest gripe with the series =/ Stop literally spoiling the ending of the next episode with the title of that episode!

SeanDoe1z1

This like DBZ lite, but still getting that nostalgia factor in. Liked Jiren's short backstory.

Son is on board.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just started watching super two weeks ago. I did all 127 episodes. Jesus this shit gets me so hype, even in your mid 30's.

one big thing I found pretty lame was how easy Universe 6's Saiyans hit super so easily. But it didn't annoy me that much cause THESE FIGHTS ARE SO DAMN HYPE AAAH. Jiren is a fantastic char for a final boss guy. Still like Goku Black better though.

SeanDoe1z1

thought vegeta would have some goku-level stupid power up from pride. glad it went the way it did. good episode.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was honestly hoping for Vegeta to end up being the last man standing, if only because he made some real "Hero" promises throughout the tourney. Goku is always just "lawl Imma beatcha cuz Imma beatcha!" for the most part.

Really though, I think the ending is going to be a mutual elimination from both universes, with Frieza just going "Oh why not put it all back together again. It was so much fun conquering it the first time!" or something similar when he's the last thing standing.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I was honestly hoping for Vegeta to end up being the last man standing, if only because he made some real "Hero" promises throughout the tourney. Goku is always just "lawl Imma beatcha cuz Imma beatcha!" for the most part.

Really though, I think the ending is going to be a mutual elimination from both universes, with Frieza just going "Oh why not put it all back together again. It was so much fun conquering it the first time!" or something similar when he's the last thing standing.

Yup. Noone even remembers Frieza at this point, and that is definitely DBZ style. With Goku stronger than Beerus now, not sure there is much further this can go. Until the next tier where whoever the fuck Zen Oh reports to shows up with a tournament of infinite universes.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just because Goku has reached ultra doesn't mean he is stronger than Beerus.

Beerus is shown using it in the manga for a brief period while fending off multiple other gods of destruction. Neither of them has it mastered like Whis does.

Remember when he just touched Goku's shoulder and knocked him the fuck out? Still a long way to go.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Besides, Beerus just sleeps and eats all the time. If he thought Goku even had a slight chance of surpassing him, he would probably take training seriously again.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I am having a sensible chuckle at all the brazilian "GOHAN BLANCO" memes coming true, except it's a Goku w/White Hair transformation instead.

Gohan's even cucked by his own shitty fanfiction transformations.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Just because Goku has reached ultra doesn't mean he is stronger than Beerus.

Beerus is shown using it in the manga for a brief period while fending off multiple other gods of destruction. Neither of them has it mastered like Whis does.

Remember when he just touched Goku's shoulder and knocked him the fuck out? Still a long way to go.

That was a LONG time ago, in the beginning of Super. Goku is infinitely stronger now. Vegeta smashed thru Toppo’s destruction power and Goku is stronger than that. Jiren is probably stronger than all the Gods of destruction, TBH.

Not to mention, this next episode is showcasing that Goku has mastered the ultra instinct form. That is something no God of Destruction has been able to do. Add that all up and I’d say Goku went past Beerus.