Dragon Ball Super

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Pretty sure Beerus can literally disintegrate any being if he decides to. Like the little kid god can snap his fingers and erase a universe. If Beerus agrees not to use his full abilities, maybe Goku can overpower him.

Last edited:

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Great episode in the sense that it has reinforced my reason why Vegeta is my favorite character. He's the anti-hero/under dog with a hidden heart of gold. I've watched him over the years change from a typical one-dimensional villain to a more complicated character where episodes like 128 really allows his character to shine.

Cybsled

Pretty sure Beerus can literally disintegrate any being if he decides to. Like the little kid god can snap his fingers and erase a universe. If Beerus agrees not to use his full abilities, maybe Goku can overpower him.

Beerus can just make excuses to Goku on why Goku isn't ready to fight him until Beerus can figure out an angle to give him an edge lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
These last few episodes have been absolutely horrendous to watch you have this Beyond Godlike creature who can take on Goku at his most powerful times 10 but for some strange reason in these last few episodes he appears to be a hell of a lot weaker for example Android 17 being able to sneak up on him and blast him makes no sense when hit the the assassin did the exact same thing and was stopped dead in his tracks. And then somehow Vegeta completely out of stamina and weak in normal form able to somehow take his punches and not die or get knocked off he had to power up his hand to deliver a knockout blow really? Even when Goku was using Ultra Instinct the first time it just made him have the ability to actually land hits so I don't understand when he powered up in the last episode of somehow they were able to hold him off or hold him back with Force fields like that makes no sense whatsoever. Time to rap this up in a pretty bow. Fuck this happy ending bullshit

dimstar

Silver Knight of the Realm
That was epic! I am wondering if the final episode is going to be Jiren and Goku completely zapped and Frieza snipes them both at the end and unleashes his diabolic wish.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That was epic! I am wondering if the final episode is going to be Jiren and Goku completely zapped and Frieza snipes them both at the end and unleashes his diabolic wish.

Yeah that's right isn't Frieza still hiding on stage somewhere? The weird thing is it's hard to get behind Goku this time since in a weird way he is kind of the bad guy in this shit. I am sure he will pull a Kaioken SSJ4 Blue Ultra Spirit Bomb out of his asshole after Jiren pulls ahead again.

Cybsled

There are 2 episodes left. I'm assuming the fight ends next episode, then they have a last episode to do the wish stuff.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's going on hiatus. Gotta give Toriyama time to build his wad up again. Dude is old now.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Unless goku intentionally leaves ultra instinct or loses it because of fatigue if they allow frieza to snipe him that would be a huge disservice to his power level.

I’m curious as to who Whis has seen use ultra instinct before... we’ll never get any back story on that though.

Cybsled

Well, the Angels seem to have ultra instinct as a base form. Whis demonstrated it to Goku and Vegeta when he was training them on Beerus' planet.

As for DBS, it is either going on hiatus or they're ending and will potentially come back with a different show. They did confirm the manga will be continuing the story beyond the ToP.

Cybsled

It is, but they've been coy on revealing any details about the series continuation at this juncture

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also the movies are weirdly always non-cannon so the movie won't officially extend the DBS unless they change that (even though BoG and RoF movies kicked off DBS and were better than the rehash episodes for the most part).

Yeah that's right isn't Frieza still hiding on stage somewhere? The weird thing is it's hard to get behind Goku this time since in a weird way he is kind of the bad guy in this shit. I am sure he will pull a Kaioken SSJ4 Blue Ultra Spirit Bomb out of his asshole after Jiren pulls ahead again.

I don't really see how he's the bad guy. The angels mentioned that the universes were going to be wiped soon anyway, Goku essentially accidentally gave them a chance to survive. Also Universe 7 is the only one that's expressed any interest on their own of restoring the others' using the Super Dragon Balls (Cabba said he would after Vegeta did but U6 is out anyway) and Goku has yet to say what he'd wish for as far as I can remember (although if it's possible I would assume basically any U7 warrior at this point would wish for the universes to be restored, if Goku can't convince Zen-Oh to just restore them anyway so they can have more tournaments). Jiren himself seems neutral or maybe lawful neutral himself and Toppo went all emo at the end.

Cybsled

Ugh, can't believe next episode is the last. They're barely going to have any time to wrap shit up given how this one ended.