Dragon Ball z resurrection f

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection - Official Trailer - YouTube

Not sure I like this, correct me if am wrong but isn't goku 3rd strongest after bill and the other guy. Shouldn't he just be able to pimp slap a ho like freeza right off the back and kill her/him wtf sex is he/she,but I digress why can't goku at this point just move with instant telaportation punch him in the face game over. Short and sweet to the point.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Freeza trained for a few months and went Super Saiyan, he hadn't ever trained previously to this.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didnt they come out with a couple movies lately? GT and or everything towards the end I couldnt watch. Has it got watchable again

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dragon Balls is the fucking worst.Jesus Christ people .

Chris

Potato del Grande
wait isnt goku dead. When is this set. What about SS lvl 4. Wut
It's set after Majin Buu but before GT. Goku is alive and working on a farm with tween Goten.

GT isn't canon and only had character designs from Akira Toriyama (the manga creator). The new movies and TV show are apparently being developed with Akira Toriyama and there is a tie in manga.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This could go either way. Serious nail-biter. Goku might be in trouble this time.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hey, there were a couple movies where Goku didn't beat the bad guy. Because he was dead. And he still somehow helped save the day even though he was dead.

I think the one where Goten, Trunks, and Krillin have to fight the fucked up Brolly clone is the only one where Goku never shows up.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
As in all things DBZ related, I'll await keg's review.
i watched the last 20 minutes or so the other day and i liked what i saw. basically a fan service down to the core which isn't at all a bad thing considering most DBZ fans are in their 20s/30s at this point. the new super saiyan form didn't really blow me away i think they could've done more there. liked that vegeta played a bigger role in this but still wish he would be more of a central focus in the next one they inevitably do.

on an unrelated note we should totally do an english dub of this ourselves without knowing wtf they are saying.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Hey, there were a couple movies where Goku didn't beat the bad guy. Because he was dead. And he still somehow helped save the day even though he was dead.

I think the one where Goten, Trunks, and Krillin have to fight the fucked up Brolly clone is the only one where Goku never shows up.
i liked the one where Goku teleported out of heaven to punch some dude in the face and save Gohan.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i liked the one where Goku teleported out of heaven to punch some dude in the face and save Gohan.
Yeah that's the ninth movie. In movie ten, he teleports out of heaven to do a group kamehameha with Goten and Gohan to beat Broly.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have never in my life watched even an episode of Dragonball Z. If I were to watch all the movies, would that be enough for me to know wtf is going on? And are they actually any good?

Also, was it just me, or was Frieza's final form just turning into a skinny Thanos?