Dragons Dogma Online(Dafuq you say Crapcom?)

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Well, don't get too stoked heh; it hasn't been announced for a West release and its pretty likely that Capcom won't bring it over.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Capcom is pretty bad about shop stuff anyway. I hear Monster Hunter Online is stupid because of that shit.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Why isn't a Western port likely? Wouldn't they make a substantial amount of money on a Western release?...
I thought DD did well in NA and similar regions.

I'll play the Japanese version if I have to!

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Capcom is historically kinda stubborn when it comes to porting their stuff to the West, especially anything online.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
FUCK CAPCOM WHAT THE FUCK. FIRST THE FUCKERS DENY ME MONSTER HUNTER FRONTIER. NOW THIS!? DDOS THEM FUCKERS TIL THEY RELEASE BOTH IN THE US. CAPSLOCK RULES!.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah MMO DD can suck it. P2W and endless rebalancing circle jerk will suck all the fun out of it. How could they fuck it up so badly after what a masterpiece Dark Arisen was?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck that. I want Deep Down to come out (and come to the west) not this abomination.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Fuck that. I want Deep Down to come out (and come to the west) not this abomination.
Fuck it. Give me all 3!. But I'll agree, assuming Deep Down has a gear farming/gear crafting system. I just love the endless gear/craft farm of Monster Hunter. This is also assuming it has challenging, skill based, varied and fun combat. Bonus points if changing playstyle can be done by switching things around on a single character as opposed to having multiple characters, if things are gated behind things other than skill/gear being good enough for the fight.

But yeah. Deep Down is secretly the reason I bought my PS4, since Destiny flopped imho.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im all over this if it comes out west. I really dont care about it being P2W since its not involving pvp and eventually i will still get all i want.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm still going to play it when it comes out. It's easy to get a Japanese sign up, and it's coming to PC so will just download the bootleg version