Drain the fucking swamp

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
You got thought control from that post? I got tiny government and dipshit eradication. Think I'm beginning to join the eugenics camp if freedom means jackhammering your country into civil war via marxism.

He was talking about exiling communists or something to that jib, how is that not one step from forcing opinion down someone's throat? It might not effect me, but I would never support the eradication of free thought; speech.

That's straight Mccarthyism, anyone who supports that is as far from an American as can be.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Wouldn't mind seeing precisely how much of a disaster Donald Trump is or is not as potus.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
That's straight Mccarthyism, anyone who supports that is as far from an American as can be.

I get what you mean by this, but I can imagine things far worse than McCarthy. I'm not defending the guy, but there are things in the world that are much further from being American than just him.

Pure barbarism, for example. Pure unadulterated savage barbarism is worse than McCarthyism.

Again, I know what you're getting at, and I agree with you. But your words are hyperbolic and not actually helpful. Bring Senator Joe into perspective. Don't speak of him as THE evil, speak of him merely as AN evil.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Something needs to happen in our higher learning centers as well. This entire sjw capitalism is bad all hail marx, everything is equal, militant feminism, etc. culture needs to be purged

• 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Trumps plan does something, it stops federal funding for that shit (except in ivy league schools) these self serving narcissists that get them are played by colleges to get that government cash. America has this huge parasitic thing going on with colleges offering shit degrees to students who are told to follow their insanities on government money, it works until they get deep in debt, then many become permanent government dependents to boot.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Trumps plan does something, it stops federal funding for that shit (except in ivy league schools) these self serving narcissists that get them are played by colleges to get that government cash. America has this huge parasitic thing going on with colleges offering shit degrees to students who are told to follow their inanities on government money, it works until they get deep in debt, then many become permanent government dependents to boot.

It's almost like they use the program to create obedient creatures who then become dependent on the very system that manufactured their own incompetence in the first place.

"I can't build or create anything, but I am really fucking good at being angry about shit and narcissistically bitching about my life based on my own immutable characteristics such as my skin color or genital configuration. I am, therefore, pot committed to becoming a willful slave to the very cult of incompetence that failed to teach me anything useful in the first place."

It's like a giant circular bureaucracy of stupid, and it feeds itself with our children. First it must hobble them intellectually and spiritually so that the unit becomes useless, then it creates a huge bureaucracy to reward the very uselessness that was inflicted on them.

The other thing they are able to do is win oppression points in the form of dollars with folks like Sarkeesian or Khogali. They become the new royalty and the plebs are left attempting to create a culturally Marxist 'revolution of stupid' with folks like Smuggly and Triggly.

When battling a flea infestation in your home, you have to target the life cycle of the species itself. Targeting Eggs and Pupae and Adults is much too difficult. If you want to win you have to target the weakest part of the life cycle. The weakest part of the cycle of the flea is when they are in Larva form. What is the weakest part of the SJW cycle? I feel like targeting Smuggly and Triggly themselves is already too late. Tanoomba and Mist being our invincible examples. There must be an easier way to subvert the life cycle of the SJW infestation.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Grandpa_e3efae_976974.gif

• 1Like