Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
And every time this thread gets bumped, I get a tiny flash of hope . . .

But then I read the latest, and no.

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iu

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Rewatched this movie. Hard to believe it and it's rang-rang copycat "The raid" were the two best action movies of the last decade. What have we gotten since then? Mad Max and a lot of crap. Anyways, if you haven't watched this movie, fix your life.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Even the supposed TV show for Mega City One started falling off the radar. Its probably just best to bury this whole thing and forget it at this point.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Even the supposed TV show for Mega City One started falling off the radar. Its probably just best to bury this whole thing and forget it at this point.

whoevers in charge of the IP seem like heathens

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the IP is male centric and in this woke era, thats not gonna fly. the only way we get a sequel is if Dredd becomes a cuck and then dies so Anderson takes over . none of us ever wants to see that. think of it, would a white male hero ever be allowed to kill a white female villain in today's world? the time for a sequel was within a few years of the first one. they missed that window. its best to let this one go.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
the IP is male centric and in this woke era, thats not gonna fly. the only way we get a sequel is if Dredd becomes a cuck and then dies so Anderson takes over . none of us ever wants to see that. think of it, would a white male hero ever be allowed to kill a white female villain in today's world? the time for a sequel was within a few years of the first one. they missed that window. its best to let this one go.
I'd watch a Dredd movie of her psy-fucking people before executing them grutesquely with no issue at all. I'd certainly miss Urban's presence too, but still not a bad film idea!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'd watch a Dredd movie of her psy-fucking people before executing them grutesquely with no issue at all. I'd certainly miss Urban's presence too, but still not a bad film idea!
She is older now so they could also start with 10 years later after the first movie, give her some scars and experiences we get to glimpse as she handles fucked up situations with unflinching precision.
web_cast_oliviathirlby_y-the-last-man_570x698.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
except you wouldnt get that Anderson either.

this would be the new Anderson.
iu

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

anyone read the books? saw a comment recently saying it had gone woke, but nothing more.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
except you wouldnt get that Anderson either.

this would be the new Anderson.
iu
If that movie ended with him/her being absolutely brained point blank by Dredd showing up, I'd consider a movie ticket.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Me every time this thread has been bumped since 2012:

Happy Fuck Yeah GIF

Me everytime I open this thread:

Mad Season 9 GIF by The Office

• 10Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
disappointing bump for 2022

View attachment 428136

I remember just like it was yesterday watching this beautiful film in 3D Imax in Little Rock. It was the only film during that 3D craZe that got it perfect. Many people will never get the chance to behold the beauty of that film watching it in a 3D theater nevertheless a IMAX. My wife and I were ignorantly blissful afterwards talking about how much we loved it and how we can’t wait for a sequel. Then we got a decade of shit.

Still the best movie of the last 10 years.

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I remember just like it was yesterday watching this beautiful film in 3D Imax in Little Rock. It was the only film during that 3D craZe that got it perfect. Many people will never get the chance to behold the beauty of that film watching it in a 3D theater nevertheless a IMAX. My wife and I were ignorantly blissful afterwards talking about how much we loved it and how we can’t wait for a sequel. Then we got a decade of shit.

Still the best movie of the last 10 years.
I own the movie but I don't own a 3D TV, but it would probably be the only reason I would pony up the money to buy one. The film is a masterpiece.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users