Drug test for a job. Little worried

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you fail a preliminary urine test for employment, I really doubt they come and ask you questions and shit about it. Most likely they just move on to the next name on the list.
That depends on the job. For some jobs, you don't have lists of applicants.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
why are you taking pills if youre looking for a job

cmon bud you aint 17 anymore (I would assume)
No, Yeah I fucked up. It's been over 3 years I completely forgot about a possible drug test for a new job.

I took the at home test this morning and I was clean as a whistle. It was my morning piss as well which is supposed to be super concentrated or something. I'm feeling pretty comfortable at the moment. Either way I'll update this thread when the results are in.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I believe Valiums stay in your system for a considerable amount of time along with pot. The half life on them is stupid long. Made the mistake of taking it one night and figured it was the typical 3-5 day clean out. I have a good chance of getting "randomed" every month. So when I went look up how long it stays in your system I shit myself. Luckily I never got that call and wrote them off since.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
On a side note I've never tried to get nudes from Ravvenn with a percocet. Should have though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I was a regular MJ user for years. Not like hardcore, were talking 1 J per day, maybe 2 on the weekends. Anyway I got this good job that I have now and one day, about 3 yrs into working there, they call a meeting and say that they are implementing a company wide drug policy and included are randoms. So pretty much made me quit right there on the spot. Not just any test, some expensive 15mg/l test.

About a year later I had a moment of weakness. I was partying with my buds and one of them pulls out a J, so being all intoxicated I take a few drags. Fuck, I even forgot about it the next day. Anyway, fast forward 4 days, it was a Thursday, I come into work and all of a sudden at like 8AM I get an email to report to the clinic for my random. Holy shit, my heart fucking stopped for a few seconds. So thinking fast I headed straight for the drinking fountain and started pounding water, also went to the vending machine and bought a Monster. On the way to the clinic I stopped at a McDonalds and got another water to slam.

So I took the test thinking im fucking done for. I was so sure I was done I started to take shit home from work. I told the wife about it and told her that I was about to lose my job over some stupid shit. It was the longest weekend of my life. And even longer Monday the next week. But no calls ever came and I guess I passed it. Never had any since.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Nice free country you bros got there.

Does The Combine have a party running in 2016?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Look in order to be free we gotta be in perpetual fear of losing the shit we got and should feel lucky we have in the glorious nation of AMERICA.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Nice free country you bros got there.

Does The Combine have a party running in 2016?
Drug tests aren't mandated by the government. The companies are paying their own money to administer them, which means there's probably a good reason if so many do it.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Drug tests aren't mandated by the government. The companies are paying their own money to administer them, which means there's probably a good reason if so many do it.
At least at my company the only reason they do it is because it gets you lower health insurance rates if you can prove to the carrier that your employees are drug free. That being said, they give us a month warning and it is in office saliva swab tests. I still think it's fucking stupid though, some of the smartest and most productive people I've ever met were pot smokers. I grew up in Canada and the whole concept was preposterous, then when I moved to the states and applied for a job and was told to piss into a cup I seriously at first thought the HR person was joking.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah the governments perpetual war on abstract issues like drugs NEVER affects the decisions of private companies to do drug testing. NEVER!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Read this thread and it's obvious. Druggies are fucking retards and you don't want them working for you.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Most stuff flushes through your piss pretty quick, it's the hair tests that get you.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, I bet if you inflict third degree burns all over your entire body you won't grow hair anymore, so that problem is solved.