Drug test for a job. Little worried

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, exactly what I meant. Wasn't sure if different states don't sell them or something.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I can say is good luck. If it comes back positive, I'd just tell them you had it leftover from an injury a couple years ago and you re-aggravated said injury and took one to help with the pain.

I had a roommate in college who smoked weed and then had to take a drug test for a summer job at Best Buy or another big box store. He went out and bought like 5,000 mg Niacin supplements because he read it flushed out his system. He took 3 or 4 at once. Not sure if it ever worked but boy did he sweat like crazy for about 8 hours.

tl;dr cool story bro

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fuck? You can buy opiates over the counter?
never mind, it appears wikipedia trolled the fuck out of me when I looked up percocet

We invented the stuff, but we don't actually use it (Oxycodon)
smile.png

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Percocet is a prescription drug in the US?

Hilarious!

and even if, can't you just flat out tell them you have a prescription because of an injury or whatever and if they demand for more but your medical history is none of their business?

Can you get ANY pain relieving medication in the US without a prescription?
anything you get over the counter wont suffice someone who uses percs for abuse lol.
Now if you can get 30mg percs or 60s 80s over the counter then yeah time to move.

Ill just add like someone else said, dont mix while you drink ive done it and had a few episodes where i blacked out ended up hopping in my car to go somewhere almost got into a few accidents, pulled over on the highway stripped but ass naked because i thought i lost a perc, got into a fight with my sisters ex boyfriend ended up axing his car and beat the fuck out of him, woke up the next day didnt remember a thing, but to each his own i was also doing 30mgs at the time so yeah a bit worse but same concept.

I just eventually realized i was going to end up in jail if i kept doing that shit, with no recollection. Weed pills and the drank used to be my trippy kit.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
GL. I doubt you have anything to worry about, but drink a bunch of water (heard gatorade does better to not look too diluted) before hand and pee into the cup midstream, iirc. After 5 days I think pot is pretty much the only thing that would be in your system, and I know a bunch of peeps who have beaten it without fake piss in 5 days.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Ill just add like someone else said, dont mix while you drink ive done it and had a few episodes where i blacked out ended up hopping in my car to go somewhere almost got into a few accidents, pulled over on the highway stripped but ass naked because i thought i lost a perc, got into a fight with my sisters ex boyfriend ended up axing his car and beat the fuck out of him, woke up the next day didnt remember a thing, but to each his own i was also doing 30mgs at the time so yeah a bit worse but same concept.
Has anyone taken an aside to tell you how much of a faggot you are?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Has anyone taken an aside to tell you how much of a faggot you are?
yes every morning i wake up next to your dad and he tells me how much of a faggot i am, move along nerd and next time actually type the sentance right.

Betros_sl

shitlord
All I can say is good luck. If it comes back positive, I'd just tell them you had it leftover from an injury a couple years ago and you re-aggravated said injury and took one to help with the pain.
This. If this is OP's biggest problem, you must be a terrible fucking liar.

Stay away from oxy. I dabbled in it for a while and then one night I was standing in my kitchen and projectile puked (out of no where) into the sink. Then a few min later I had to pee REALLY fucking bad but I couldn't-- like being constipated with urine. I never did it again, and I never looked back. Scary shit.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider

Stay away from oxy. I dabbled in it for a while and then one night I was standing in my kitchen and projectile puked (out of no where) into the sink. Then a few min later I had to pee REALLY fucking bad but I couldn't-- like being constipated with urine. I never did it again, and I never looked back. Scary shit.
i bet the next time you took a piss it felt amazing, like after sex pee mmm.

Betros_sl

shitlord
Nope. I stood there trying to push out pee for a couple minutes, but then realized I was just high and so I went back to the party.

Like i said, fucked up shit.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
why are you taking pills if youre looking for a job

cmon bud you aint 17 anymore (I would assume)

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Did they specifically say a piss test? Last test I had was a piss test and a hair sample.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

If you fail a preliminary urine test for employment, I really doubt they come and ask you questions and shit about it. Most likely they just move on to the next name on the list.