DuckTales

Rime

<Donor>
Watched it with my niblings... animation in the original seemed better. They loved it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

ehh dont like

the 3 are not just "mischievous and kinda bratty" they are just bad asshole kids that need a beating and are saying, doing and acting 0 good examples for the kids that are watching this "kids show"

Voices suck sans Scrooge and fuck they turned the "Donald" voice up to 11 with this Donald, cant understand a thing.

Animation is...eh..not awesome, not bad

Scrooge and the callbacks are the only good parts- I am glad they kept the sexy dog lady and the sexy ducks around lol - new generation of furries is born

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Is this for adults or kids?

By that I mean targeted at older viewers for nostalgic reasons, not duck titties

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

Is this for adults or kids?

By that I mean targeted at older viewers for nostalgic reasons, not duck titties

If adults then it does what it should, if its kids- imo it fails...but I think all "kids" cartoons nowdays are rubbish

and Howard The Duck is here for all your duck titty needs

spronk

FPS noob
Saw it tonight, I enjoyed it. Takes a little bit to get used to the animation and voice changes but I thought it still had that touch of Carl Barks "explore the world and mysteries" feel that made the OG comics so good, and smart enough for both kids and adults to enjoy. Definitely a ton of little easter eggs sprinkled everywhere. Looking forward to the whole season.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saw it tonight, I enjoyed it. Takes a little bit to get used to the animation and voice changes but I thought it still had that touch of Carl Barks "explore the world and mysteries" feel that made the OG comics so good, and smart enough for both kids and adults to enjoy. Definitely a ton of little easter eggs sprinkled everywhere. Looking forward to the whole season.
I quit only a few minutes in, but I might give it another chance

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mike Matei of Cinemassacre did a quick review and rundown of the Duck comics/show history.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Season finale aired today. A few twists on existing characters thrown in and the show opens up way more possibilities for season 2. Apparently there won't be a long hiatus and might have new episodes by the fall/winter.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Oh crap, I need to see how many episodes are available. They took so long after the first movie I forgot all about this.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

March 9 - S2 episodes resume

edit: Looks like March 9 might be a single release episode, the rest of the season 2 will still come later.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nice. Nice. The ED of the Xmas episode pretty much said Della was going to be coming back soon.