DuckTales

Crimson

Peasant
It's sad western animation from 30+ years ago looks even more amazing when compared to a remake of it that's not even one year old.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Confirmed we got bamboozled with only one episode, rest of the season isn't until May

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
One of the best "Wham! Lines" from anything I've ever seen.

"Counting money...counting MY money!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I haven't watched this but I might now that Darkwing Duck is getting a reboot in the reboot!

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
'DuckTales' surprises Comic-Con with 'Rescue Rangers,' Lin-Manuel Miranda

152756_0001.jpg

As the poster reveals, the current second and upcoming third seasons of DuckTales will add to its ever-expanding ensemble with appearances from Gadget, Chip, Dale, and Monterey Jack from Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers, a grown-up Kit and Molly from TaleSpin, Gosalyn Mallard from Darkwing Duck, and more. All three shows, famous for their prime spots on Disney’s ‘90s animated afternoon programming block, have slowly but surely made their presences known on the modern DuckTales; recent introductions of characters like Drake Mallard and Don Karnage have only primed audiences for more familiar faces from the Disney Afternooniverse.

• 2Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I was never big on Ducktales, but Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, and especially Tailspin were my god damn jam!

Malakriss

Will be new episodes Tue-Fri starting September 3rd, finale on September 12th

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I have been watching this with my boys and have to say that I think I like the new one better than the one I grew up watching. It is great and some episodes are just amazing. The one where they try to grift the weird rich kid is top notch. Also the episode where the visit everyones dreams. All three of the boys' dreams had me dying.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
The new DuckTales really is top notch. I would say as good as Rick and Morty. Just so.solid.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think I've start stopped this like 3 times now. I dunno why it's not keeping my attention and I want to watch it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's probably that damn animation. It isn't good, even if the story is. That really takes away from a visual medium like television...

Super Mario Brothers would have never kept our attention if it had graphics in the same vein as Pong.

• 2Like

Malakriss

S3E8 aired today so the second half of the season has started. The outfit design at the end was.. different.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
It's probably that damn animation. It isn't good, even if the story is. That really takes away from a visual medium like television...

Super Mario Brothers would have never kept our attention if it had graphics in the same vein as Pong.

The animation/art is definitely a big turn-off for me. I may attempt it at some point but it's much lower on my list than it should be due to it. I'd rather just re-watch Super DuckTales (The series of episodes involving Gizmoduck) instead.