Dune (2020)

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's the original rules, just updated components and with an extra rulebook full of the "variants/balance suggestions" the tournament community came up with over the last decade.

And yeah, it's not "fun." It's SRS BSNS. When it was re-released folks made sure to try to caution people about picking it up, "Your first 10 games will be unsatisfying, angering, and probably ruin at least one friendship. It's pretty great from game 30ish on tho"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Every time I see the thread name I think of this song. It's the EDM song that's all about Dune. Yes, the spice does extend life.

Back in high school I had twin 12" subs in my Honda Accord. It used to thump for that song.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Could have moved all of it instead of starting that thread with my response!
I appear completely innocent, despite the fact I'm the source of the derail lol

Back to Dune:
A trailer would be great, I just want a quick look of the film. I already know the general story, no matter what they change. The real treat for me will be seeing a modern film, that is closer to the source material, with a real Hollywood budget.

I usually skip all the bells and whistles when I go to the theater these days, just watch standard, but I think this will be an IMAX type viewing for me. It's been so long I'll have to check to see what is available to me here in Edmonton or even Calgary.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's take a look at the casting so far:

dunc.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Dammit, every time I see a new post in this thread, I'm hoping they've release a trailer/teaser and I'm disappointed.

Stop bumping this until there's a trailer please. :)

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Dammit, every time I see a new post in this thread, I'm hoping they've release a trailer/teaser and I'm disappointed.

Stop bumping this until there's a trailer please. :)
I totally relate to how you feel.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Got real excited it was for a trailer. The wait continues.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Also, to get in the mood f’er fight’n:

• 2Rustled
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
This is the Dredd thread all over again.

Seems like we should have had a teaser or something by now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They have to release something by April right?

December 18 2020 release date, they should definitely have a trailer by the end of April or early May.