Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1586779383627.png

• 2Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely Caladan.

Chalamet looks the part. Kind of exactly how I always pictured Paul.

Glad they didn't over-produce the spaceships.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I really try not to get excited for movies in this day and age, but holy shit I feel like a little kid waiting for xmas. I want it now!

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it is the angle of the shot and the over clothing that might be giving off the loose fit appearance. Is hard to say with just a still shot. I do appreciate that the suits in no way appear flashy or overdone. So far I like what I see with how the effects are being handled.

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
God damn, Oscar Isaac was such a great choice for Duke Leto, nails the look 100%. And Josh Brolin as Gurney Halleck, too bad their roles ain't bigger.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
its the forearms and the shoulder "flaps" that look loose.

the Rest of the outfits look good imo.

other pictures look NICE.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Well if we wanted to get nitpicky on what they wearing, in books they generally wear a robe of some kind over everything, and always have face and head mostly covered with a stillsuit. It is forbidden to do otherwise due to how precious moisture is, except in special situations, or as narrative demands. Shit is all stripped off at in sietch/safe areas, because theentire places are giant stillsuits essentially.

Just sayin.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least their stillsuits are gender neutral, Rebecca Ferguson's doesn't have the traditional "boob armor" cut to underline breasts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szlia

Well if we wanted to get nitpicky on what they wearing, in books they generally wear a robe of some kind over everything, and always have face and head mostly covered with a stillsuit. It is forbidden to do otherwise due to how precious moisture is, except in special situations, or as narrative demands. Shit is all stripped off at in sietch/safe areas, because theentire places are giant stillsuits essentially.

Just sayin.
The norm in movies is to eschew "realism" in favor of being able to clearly see who is who. There are exceptions though, but I would say most of these exceptions are not due to a willingness to be "reaslistic", but as a way to create confusion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
The norm in movies is to eschew "realism" in favor of being able to clearly see who is who. There are exceptions though, but I would say most of these exceptions are not due to a willingness to be "reaslistic", but as a way to create confusion.

giphy.gif

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user