Dune (2020)

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck shit.

Absolutely looks like they nailed the brutalism style in the pictures. Oh Lord, please God!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nu_11

Not sure why it looks like the Gom Jabbar scene is happening in a cave. I thought Caladan would be brighter.

Full trailer Sept 9?

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Especially since it's a Star Trek rip-off.
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far, this looks to be the only movie I would risk Covid-19 to see for the foreseeable future. I actually enjoyed the first movie and it appears that this movie has kept the grit and subtlety of that movie. The music also needs to be just as compelling. I am really hoping it has a variant of these two piece's, making for what has to be one of the best integrations of music and atmosphere in a movie.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
So far, this looks to be the only movie I would risk Covid-19 to see for the foreseeable future. I actually enjoyed the first movie and it appears that this movie has kept the grit and subtlety of that movie. The music also needs to be just as compelling. I am really hoping it has a variant of these two piece's, making for what has to be one of the best integrations of music and atmosphere in a movie.

NGL, Toto soundtrack is dope.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Risked it for the biscuit to see the Dune teaser, I mean Tenet. Holy fuck that teaser in Dolby cinema. I have never been more hyped to see a movie, not gonna lie.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
This was in Empire as part of their first look. This is the scale he went for the madman

4exk63 (1).jpg

• 5Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users