Dune (2020)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
There's already two Dune miniseries, it's time for another movie.
giphy.gif

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob
A "Sisterhood of Dune", which is based on the sons book about the origins of the Bene Gesserit (and not that good frankly) was greenlight at HBO Max a year ago as a typical HBO TV series. The showrunner however exited the project to work on the script for the sequel to THIS Dune movie last year.

This dune movie only covers 1/2 of the first book afaik, I don't know where it ends but I don't think it ends with the beginning of the Fremen Jihad. There is supposed to be a sequel although nothing has been greenlit etc.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
After watching Tenet, I'm confident I'll be able to enjoy this movie no matter how deep Denis goes. The stills of the mass of troops looked sick, I can only imagine how incredible some of his iconic shots will be.

The long shots of nothing but miles of sand dunes, etc. The characters and their outfits/make up look extremely well done as well, so this is going to be a great LOOKING movie no matter what.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After watching Tenet, I'm confident I'll be able to enjoy this movie no matter how deep Denis goes. The stills of the mass of troops looked sick, I can only imagine how incredible some of his iconic shots will be.

The long shots of nothing but miles of sand dunes, etc. The characters and their outfits/make up look extremely well done as well, so this is going to be a great LOOKING movie no matter what.

Yeah I'm with you, I'm a fan of Villeneuve works and there's no way this is gonna be bad. I mean, Villeneuve + Dune, fuck yeah.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
official trailer tomorrow

Release Date: December 18th, 2020
Glad its releasing this year, but this trend of using trailers to announces trailers needs to die a horrible death.

Super lame.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A trailer for a trailer.

They should have trailers for the trailer of the trailer next.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wasn't even a trailer for the trailer, more of a teaser of a trailer.