Dune (2020)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

huh

interesting choice
Walken as a Harkkonen.

1652386857122.png

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Amazing; they picked somebody Caucasian for the role.

On a real note, the man can act. He does have a very distinct style to his speech and so I am curious as to how this plays out.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I like Walken. He's prone to a bit of overacting and leaning into his own archetype a little TOO much sometimes, but I sure as shit trust Denis to make him fit in with the feel of the movie.

I'll bet Walken's role is going to be absolutely fucking terrifying under DV's direction. A calm & emotionless Christopher Walken sounds murderous.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Damn Paul is going to have a scary father in law. Maybe that’s why he doesn’t bone Irulian, too scared of Walken.

Fadaar

That guy
I like Walken. He's prone to a bit of overacting and leaning into his own archetype a little TOO much sometimes, but I sure as shit trust Denis to make him fit in with the feel of the movie.

I'll bet Walken's role is going to be absolutely fucking terrifying under DV's direction. A calm & emotionless Christopher Walken sounds murderous.

you know Walken has killed a few men in his lifetime. possibly even recently. but does anyone care? absolutely not.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe in the Blade Runner section. He did not compose Dune. Perhaps in the music section.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ive always thought Rebecca Ferguson was pretty damn hot especially for not wearing much make up

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users