Dune Awakening

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The repulsion is because a woman at a "possibly menopause" age with that haircut sets off all sorts of instinctual alarm bells.
She's really not at menopause age and it can just be bad lighting or posing.

1709656087831.png

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

She’s in her mid 30s, wtf is this menopause shit?

“I’ll take “how to tell someone knows nothing about human biology without telling me they know nothing about human biology” for $500, Alex”

“The answer is “they post on this message board that used to be primarily gaming but got infested by dipshits over 10 years ago”

“What is FOH?”

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
She’s in her mid 30s, wtf is this menopause shit?

“I’ll take “how to tell someone knows nothing about human biology without telling me they know nothing about human biology” for $500, Alex”

“The answer is “they post on this message board that used to be primarily gaming but got infested by dipshits over 10 years ago”

“What is FOH?”
Eat a dick, mega fanboy. I don't know shit about the gamerthots you build shrines for, including their age.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

You might not know shit about them, but you certainly do care about them

• 1Faggotry
I believe the vision of this game is to a Conan/Rust meets Planetside type design. I highly doubt they will be able to reach the Planetside scale of fights using Unreal 5, but if they can design a fun gameplay loop that allows small skirmishes and fights that funnel into larger strategic fights every so often... I am interested.

We know that when you die, you lose your items on your body similar to Rust. The one thing I do not like in Planetside 2 is the Zerg gameplay / respawn of just sending your body at the objective over and over. A more tactical approach to a game with the scale of Planetside would be amazing.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will see. That latest video shows a bit more. The building looks fun and interesting at least. The contrast of hi tech building/infrastructure with the enviornment was funny. I like the vehicles. I am interested in how the MMO is done. What does "massive" mean to them, 100 players on a map? 32? Multiple maps/biomes, to spread people out? imo would have to reach hundreds if not thousands on 1 "server" to make it an MMO. How you split that up into zones or sectors can be varied. 70 I think was the max a server could do in CE.

I am still hopeful. And funcom, for me, at least has enough reputation that I will try anything they make at least once.

Cybsled

If this is Rust-like, I wonder how they plan to address vehicles really. The video showed someone "mining" a destroyed vehicle at one point, so I presume there will be benefit in resource or part reclamation. But if they make the cost of vehicles too prohibitive, then you're not likely to see big battles like the trailer showed. Or it will be something where only large guilds/clans get them and the plebs just huff it on foot

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The overwatch espurts gang has loved Soe since she appeared in tracer costume for one of the european tournaments pre-league days. She's hosting the European tourney this month.

So this game, no private servers? Probably no mods? How will we community modders fix all their bugs for them? :emoji_laughing:

Looking forward to roofs collapsing every server restart, water collectors that only work if someone is nearby, and vehicles falling through the world.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eat a dick, mega fanboy. I don't know shit about the gamerthots you build shrines for, including their age.
Don't know who this Sony Online Entertainment person is, but she used to look "better." So it might have just been a bad day/week:

About 3.6 roentgen, not great, not terrible
2024-03-09 15.12.49 www.google.com bacf056ce316.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Don't know who this Sony Online Entertainment person is, but she used to look "better." So it might have just been a bad day/week:

View attachment 518945
I have a hard time believing many people here would pass up the opportunity to fuck her. At least how she looks in "that" picture. But having a genuine conversation with her without becoming aggressively annoyed would be a challenge.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Because there's like 3 people who look good with it and she's one of them.

Only because she's having a puffy-face day in that vid (water retention is a bitch, also possibly menopause) and doesn't have the sharp upswept jawline she once did.

Everyone who gets that haircut thinks they're going to look like this and almost no women actually have the jawline to pull it off:

View attachment 518012

View attachment 518996

which one of you incels is the pussy-free pussy that deleted this comment?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 518945

I'm an absolute sucker for a tight shirt with midrift showing, unless it turns into a muffin top thing /puke.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Funcom should be celebrated. Bugs but at least they try different shit.

Anarchy Online and Secret World are gems.
Even Conan, way back when, was fun to a degree. Funcom comes out with some really novel idea's, but they never seem to perfect the landing so it misses the mark for the "masses." I didnt really get into AO, but Secret World I took up to max level on launch. I just remember hating the "normal clothes" look that my character had all the fucking time. You mean to tell me Im fighting off the spawns of fucking Cthulu wearing a fucking Tshirt? okay... - Your character should have auto-swapped to actual gear in combat zones and went back to regular clothes when in neutral cities. Sort of like Vanguard did with Diplomacy. Which fuck, if they had that AND Vanguards Diplomacy in? People would have ate that game up, despite the bugs and the constant google searches to complete quests.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Even Conan, way back when, was fun to a degree. Funcom comes out with some really novel idea's, but they never seem to perfect the landing so it misses the mark for the "masses." I didnt really get into AO, but Secret World I took up to max level on launch. I just remember hating the "normal clothes" look that my character had all the fucking time. You mean to tell me Im fighting off the spawns of fucking Cthulu wearing a fucking Tshirt? okay... - Your character should have auto-swapped to actual gear in combat zones and went back to regular clothes when in neutral cities. Sort of like Vanguard did with Diplomacy. Which fuck, if they had that AND Vanguards Diplomacy in? People would have ate that game up, despite the bugs and the constant google searches to complete quests.
That's why you had your different saved outfits or whatever for your secret world character. If you're running around you could rock your trench coat and cowboy hat, but then get into a dungeon and slap on your armor. I know it's kind of goofy but I don't think any of the clothes actually did anything in the game if I remember, it was just all stylizing your character.

I know at one point you were able to earn the PVP armor sets and able to wear them outside of PVP by getting rep. I had the Templar heavy armor, and playing pretty much a tank I would always go in dungeons and tossing that on. It was surprising the number of people that actually really took time to sort of curate their character.

Fuck that game was so much fun, Fusang Valley was some great PVP. Almost like a dark age of Camelot war zone. Even with the three factions you could sit and talk to most of the other players and the community was very friendly. Easy to find groups to complete question do dungeons despite being from a different faction. It seemed like the evening PVP stuff was just fun competitive matches. I don't remember what server I was on, but especially on the weekends, the wars and would fire up and everybody kind of got used to who you were battling, and things would get pretty hectic with that three-sided capture the flag mechanic. It was a blast.

I do agree that Ubisoft and specifically Ragnar Tornquist is always thinking outside the box and that's why his games are typically amazing, but I guess when it comes to the MMO scene it's all of the other people that end up maybe dragging it down. AOC was a pretty damn fun game for a while, too.

Anyways I still think the secret world it's still probably my favorite MMO ever. There was just nothing like it on the market, and the skill system was brilliant. It's such a shame that they fucked it up with the free to play relaunch or whatever. I tried it and it was just a night and day difference, I'm not in a good way.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The best part of AoC was the "bug" that made female characters have slower attack speed.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users