Dwarf Fortress

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't played the new version, but did long ago. I do remember having issues with getting rid of all the skeletons and the dwarves didn't like it and would just shut down. Obviously a mistake on my part.

i just lost a fort due to this

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Had a couple people randomly show up dead in my current fort, and filed that under shit happens. Then a few more turned up dead, so I’m like wtf is happening. Turns out some sword dwarf showed up at my fortress and decided to murder every last person he found. Fucker was built like a brick shithouse too, cause he took out over twenty dwarves before I could bring him down. RIP that fort. Barely had 30 to begin with.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Had a couple people randomly show up dead in my current fort, and filed that under shit happens. Then a few more turned up dead, so I’m like wtf is happening. Turns out some sword dwarf showed up at my fortress and decided to murder every last person he found. Fucker was built like a brick shithouse too, cause he took out over twenty dwarves before I could bring him down. RIP that fort. Barely had 30 to begin with.
Maybe he was a vampire dwarf come to feed...or maybe all your dwarfs were vampires, and you just killed Vampire Hunter D. D for Dwarf.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Dwarves are like Michael Douglas in falling down. Half step from having enough and going on a rampage. I don't want luch, I want breakfast!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got some playtime in on this and really enjoying it. Chose a Volcano embark for easy Magma Forges.

Trying to figure out efficient layouts and job roles.

I used to have dedicded miners but I've just churned out a bunch of picks and I think I'll have everyone do it since quality/skill level isn't an issue.

I have a massive amount of bards, poets and dancers ffs lol.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just bought this and loaded it up for the first time.

meme-i-have-no-idea-what-i-am-doing.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Goonsquad Officer
Plant plump helmets. Eat those till you can do quarry bushes. Dig deep and greedily

Goonsquad Officer
Df is massively more autistic and..... I guess more impressive in scope. But naturally is absurdly clunky....and autistic

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Df is massively more autistic and..... I guess more impressive in scope. But naturally is absurdly clunky....and autistic
I assume far more autistic. Your game developed its own lore, and that can effect what happens in your fortress.

Goonsquad Officer
No elp!

you can cook them but it ruins the seeds, which... you have to sort of micromanage so you dont run out. Alcohol always makes seeds, plus you can cook the beer into other foods anyway later i believe