Dying Light 2

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed the first one a lot. I remember the ending being a really dumb quicktime event though.

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
17 days, almost there!

Hit or shit? I'm so hyped for this, afraid to be disappointed :confused:

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
By the time I get to play this they could delay it a year and I wouldn't notice.

But I guess the sooner it releases the sooner it goes on steam sale =O

pwe

Until it gets delayed again.

1642533060136.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't watched any yet(not sure I will) but heard a few streamer got to stream a side quest or something as a early look type thing

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you had a ps5, and a pc with one of the new nvidia cards, which platform would you buy this on?

Vorph

If you had a ps5, and a pc with one of the new nvidia cards, which platform would you buy this on?
I'm going with console (XSX rental as I still refuse to give Techland money after their treatment of Chris Avellone) because Dying Light was much better played with a controller, and the TV has HDR, serious sound system, etc. Dying Light wasn't really a game that benefitted much from ultrawide either, so that removes the only other reason I have to play games on my PC.

• 1Truth!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Gator Gator you getting this on your PS5? If you are, I am going PS5 - if not, I'll grab it for Series X.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Utnayan Utnayan PS5 all the way buddy! Are you going to wait for some reviews and or are we day oneing this?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Almost 2 years of delays, I'd wait for reviews no matter how much you enjoyed the first one.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
This is perfect, heh. DL2 will keep me busy until Elden Ring comes out. Timing: excellent. Have nothing to do in Feb.