E-Sim: World Sim Browser MMOG - Always Looking For New Players

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I joined up, name is Dersu. I followed the newbie guide; Didn't bother connecting to IRC just yet. Went and tried to defend Spain. All of the other fights either looked like lost causes or sure things. Does it really matter where I go fighting at this point ?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I joined up, name is Dersu. I followed the newbie guide; Didn't bother connecting to IRC just yet. Went and tried to defend Spain. All of the other fights either looked like lost causes or sure things. Does it really matter where I go fighting at this point ?
Who did you use as a referral? Talk to them, if you stick with the game, you give some benefit to them so they should give you some supplies.

Starting with fighting, your damage right now won't be really impactful. While there are occasionally some close fights where your damage may, it's almost always determined in the last 2 to 3 minutes.

Eat the most affordable combination of food and gifts that give you the maximum amount of fights. Normally this is q5 food and q1 gifts (if that). Try to join IRC (if you need help, send me a PM and I'll get you set) as it's at least 1/2 of the game. Also you get to see a lot of polish, swedish, and koreans make fun of each other.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It may not matter too much to the battle itself because you're low level and the damage isn't as significant, but it will matter to you based on location and orders. Players increase military rank based upon the amount of damage they do as a separate experience bar of sorts.

Basically:

Each attack gives you 1 exp towards your character level.
Each point of damage gives "damage experience" towards your military rank.

Character level doesn't effect damage, but military rank gives you a damage modifier.

You get bonuses to damage based on different factors: 1) If your side has a bunker...+5% per quality; 2) Military Unit orders...+20%; 3) Location bonus...+20%; 4) Quality of weapon, which are different numbers.

When you get to level 7, you'll get gold and so will your referral (Dokomo?). Typically we combine that gold (5g from each of you - player and referral = 10g) to pay for your slot in the RRP military unit. That will give you orders to follow. RRP typically defends the homeland stuff or does easy orders because you guys are newer.

You don't have to get onto IRC, but it definitely helps because we can assist you directly and it really eases some of the confusion of the early game.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
btw, anyone new joining the game should completely avoid working for a Taiwan company. Don't help them whatsoever.

Rank 1 work skill goes quick, so even if the job pays less, take it anyway and we'll help you get something way better afterwards.

Not only do you avoid helping the enemy, but you avoid getting marked as a possible multi account.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'll try to piece together a "bro" company list later on. But the holidays have me backlogged. I still have to write a follow up article to our CW we had forever ago.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As I'm sure everyone's aware, RRP is now a Veteran (+15%) MU. That means new slots cost 20G to add, and likewise every existing slot is worth that much. We would like to finish it out to 50 slots because new people trickle in faster than old ones quit (which is a good thing). It also means that when a new person donates 5g and their referrer donates 5g, there's still a 10g void.

Most of you have paid 5G total, plus whatever your referral kicked in, so we're going to ask that everyone send the MU another 5g to keep things fair going forward. If you sent 2g or whatever around the time of the upgrade you just need to send the difference.

Darkclaw - Paid (32.25G + 200krw)
Squeakster - Paid (20g)
Sancho - Paid (20g)
KurganAU - Paid (15g)
Randle - Paid (10g)
Fealorn - Paid (10g)
Bruen - Paid (10g)
Baraz - Paid (10g)
Loftish - Paid (7g)
Eyashusa - Paid (7g)
Amarame - Paid (6g)
Valos - Paid
Wynt - Paid
Vinlorin - Paid
Azist - Paid
Dokomo - Paid
AngryGerbil - Paid
Haru - Paid
Timberline - Paid
Harfle - Paid
Dokomo - Paid
Animalevic - Paid
Maganese - Paid
Apostolos - Paid
J rob - Paid
Skjaybe - 2.14g
KPax - 2g
Restless - 2g
Sanrith - 2g
Hootie2 - 2g

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Also, I'm looking for an iron supplier. I use approximately 1500 a week myself, possibly more if I hire a few people. I'd be paying in gold.

Kicking around the idea of donating the company to RRP and setting something up so that people who want to make their own guns for significantly less than what it costs on SeTrade/SK market can do so. PM me if interested.

Edit: Q1 guns, in case that wasn't obvious.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's about trolling the shit out of that chick. And everyone else, basically. Except the polish for some reason.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone sitting on a ton of KRW, we're not going to have any big wars anytime soon so if you could so put it up on the MM @ .04 that would be great. Gonna say for a limited time if you have more then 400 krw you're sitting on, put as much of it as you can up, no need for the 400 KRW limit as per the norm.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Figure I'd post this.

Thanks Urgoslav, I'm more autistic than artistic.
E3hQl.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lol wtf? Sometimes Im thankful Im not privy enough to know whats going on in the top end of the Gov't.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I joined today. (edit - under Kaige) Followed the tutorial. Joined a non-Taiwanese company and made $19. Fought in the 2 battles available, ate all my food and fought some more.

I assume I just do that for a few days until I get level 7, start earning gold to pay the 5G to join RRP - right? The wiki seems helpful but I have trouble finding a more in depth beginner's tutorial.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I joined today. Used Erronius' sig (which I think links to Ao? Aogo?'s referral link). Followed the tutorial. Joined a non-Taiwanese company and make $19. I assume I just do that for a few days until I get level 7, start earning gold to pay the 5G to join RRP - right?
Actually you joined up under me, which is fine. Thanks for confirming here in the thread, made it easier to connect forum-to-game profiles.

I sent you some stuff and a mail.