E3 2014

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sony press conference Monday June 9th at 6pm PT (9pm ET / 2am BST on June 10).

Where to watch?

E3 2014 - GameSpot - GameSpot
E3 2014 - Video Games - Electronic Entertainment Expo - IGN
E3 | GameTrailers
Twitch
E3 2014 | ALL ACCESS LIVE | SPIKE
E3 Live! on USTREAM: E3 Is Here and we will be broadcasting it live!. Gaming Entertainment
E3 Game Convention 2014 on Livestream- requires livestream account
Xbox at E3 2014- Xbox only - can use App on console
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...-download-now/- Info only, use PS4 app

Where to read?

E3 2014: Here's how we're covering the show
Sony PlayStation E3 press conference: Join us on Monday, June 9 at 5:30 p.m. PT (live blog) - CNET

Where to listen?

Giant Bomb

MS press conference Monday June 9th at 9:30am PT / 12:30am ET / 5:30pm BST.

Supposed MS games reveals

Microsoft E3 press conference
Apparently, despite earlier confirmations Microsoft has a few new Xbox One exclusive in store, the actual E3 press conference will only feature two new unannounced titles - Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 2.

However, the presentation will feature the following games:

Beyond Good & Evil 2 gameplay
Fable Legends gameplay
Halo 5 tech demo
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare gameplay
Quantum Break gameplay
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay
Titanfall DLC gameplay

Nintendo will be present somewhat supposedly to show off some things to.

These are as follows as should boost the Wii U and 3DS consoles:
Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2 (3DS)
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate (3DS)
Pokken Fighters (Wii U)
Sonic Boom (3DS/Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. U (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. 3D (3DS)
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Shard of Nightmare (Wii U)
Xenogears: Origins (Wii U)

Sony will have Order - GoW4 and some others, would expect DriveClub and Uncharted to show up - Likewise Sony's VR should be shown at some point as well..

MS claims ot be focusing on games only so hopefully with the price reduction on the Xbox1 they can manage to not fuck up but as always im pretty sure Sonys conference will be the best as always.

Trailers shown

MICROSOFT CONFERENCE

Happy Wars

CoD - AW

Evolve

Forza

Assassins Creed Unity

Dragon Age Inquisition

Sunset Overdrive

Hit video per post limit - follow the hyperlinks bros.

E3 2014 - Happening NOW - Page 9
E3 2014 - Happening NOW - Page 9

Needless

Toe Sucker
SOTN2? Thats surprising to see

Sony better drop an english gameplay trailer of Deep Down and a release date this year. Fudge packers.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Why is every xbone exclusive a shooter or racing game? Don't they understand they need to branch out? That's why I have zero interest in their platforms usually.

Have said that Beyond Good and Evil 2 has my interest peaked. As does every game on that WiiU list. Still might not buy a WiiU on principle to teach Nintendo a lesson too. Love their franchises just hate their retarded business practices.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Wii-U, X, Y Z doesnt matter - it wont interest since those games will come out then it will be another 3 years before they are yet again rehashed. In the time inbetween it will be months of lame releases just like it has been since it came out.

Im not knocking on the Wii-U (too hard) but till they come out with new IPs i wont go near it. Tho in all honesty im a sucker for a pokemon game - ive never played any of them lol but if they could make a good battle one with online MP id be all for it.

kudos

<Banned>
Everyone already knew those Wii U games were being made. The problem is Nintendo can never PRODUCE A TIME FRAME for them to release.

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Here's the leaked sheet regarding E3 reveals for all three major companies...

rrr_img_66743.jpg

Hope there's more to the Vita than just that. Not that I dislike Disgaea the series.

Only thing on that list that's a surprise for me is Castlevania: SOTN2. I'm glad it's a 3DS game and not a Wii-U 'exclusive' or some shit like that.

Szlia

That must be a real list since The Last Guardian is not on it................................................ .................

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Is that seriously xenoGEARS and not xenoBLADE? Not sure I buy that but definitely interested if so. Curious when that would take place in time line and if they keep xenosaga as canon.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well it's not improbable. Sony pretty much let go of Square, and they have not been doing well as a company.

All you are doing is selling back the original name to the guy who produced all the games. Squares has never even done anything with the Xeno's IP.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Lots of people saying it's a fake list, due to typos, non consistency and other shit, so wouldn't get too hyped about it.