E3 2014

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's got to be a final version, release date and price for Morpheus. I just can't imagine all this shit with the theaters over an IP unless it was a deal with Nintendo.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Oh there was some noise about registering the Shenmue IP again lately, saw that on neogaf, so could be that. A remake would be fine even, then depending on sales they could consider making new ones.
Shemue thoughts were smashed a while ago and i thought they said no TLG updates at E3?

Will The Last Guardian be Re-Revealed on the PS4 at E3 2014? Only Single Player

Cant be sure - if they dont show something about it this year people will likely riot - tho i personally have no interest in it at all.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
All about another Red Dead. Really dug the first one. More than GTA V for sure.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I want to see FF15 more than any other game at E3 - Hopefully Squeenix will deliver on something epic and not hold off till TGS.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Didn't they show FF15 quite a bit already? I guess they could show more but at this point I'm more in a "have to play it to find out if it's good" phase than anything, it's action based, it looks gorgeous, the characters seem alright for once, not much more to do than wait for release at this point.

Don't expect much from this E3, probably a few interesting things but so many companies released their top secret shit like in the past 2weeks cause they had to get on the hype train first or whatever. Seeing shit from games not being released until 2016 doesn't interest me too much, unless it's a really new thing, like more footage of stuff I know is already coming out like Destiny, Halo whatever, FFXV, Beast Souls, The division, The order and so on. Hell most of that shit was announced last E3 already.

Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but meh.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
All about another Red Dead. Really dug the first one. More than GTA V for sure.
Would love to see another Red Dead as well. Haven't beaten Revolver yet on my PS3, but it is a fantastic game franchise that could stand to have a few more made.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Didn't they show FF15 quite a bit already? I guess they could show more but at this point I'm more in a "have to play it to find out if it's good" phase than anything, it's action based, it looks gorgeous, the characters seem alright for once, not much more to do than wait for release at this point.

Don't expect much from this E3, probably a few interesting things but so many companies released their top secret shit like in the past 2weeks cause they had to get on the hype train first or whatever. Seeing shit from games not being released until 2016 doesn't interest me too much, unless it's a really new thing, like more footage of stuff I know is already coming out like Destiny, Halo whatever, FFXV, Beast Souls, The division, The order and so on. Hell most of that shit was announced last E3 already.

Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but meh.
I'd like to hear a release window and more info on how they play in game. After 7 years there should be a ton of shit on deck.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'd like to hear a release window and more info on how they play in game. After 7 years there should be a ton of shit on deck.
Oh I see, you said see, I understood that as in see footage which isn't really that interesting, more CGI cutscenes and stuff. More info would be nice. I guess only thing I'm looking forward to is wether or not Black Desert devs can get someone to distribute the game in the west, apparently they're going to E3 to discuss shit.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I'd actually like a new Parasite Eve - one closely related to the original if not a remake for next gen. I think the last one they made was too far off from the original games concept.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
It was but it is still one of the best RPGs from previous generations. Very few RPGs ive replayed more than once and i think i beat that one several times.

spronk

FPS noob
way to go microsoft

RgMgGPi.png

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i tweeted the PS4 EQN to Dave and he replied pretty quickly..
David Georgeson ?@DaveGeorgeson 1m
OMG! That's a TYPO! I guarantee you the PS4 version of EQN doesn't exist.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was at Walmart last night and they had a MS rep there trying to sell people Xbones. It's kind of weird because it was a hole-in-the-wall store in MA. Are other stores doing this too? I assume it must be because of E3.

His lines were so dull. A kid asked him why he should get it over PS4 and he said something along the lines of "Have you seen our exclusives such as Dead Rising 3?"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was at the King of Prussia mall this weekend. It's the biggest mall in PA (actually the most shopping area of any mall in the country). They had a big Xbone setup in the middle of the floor in a very public area. Even though it had a prime location and 6-8 TV's showing off games (each with a console you could try), the Xbone setup was completely vacant of customers. Not even kids... I was amazed. Surely SOMEONE would be there playing free games. I'll check it again next weekend when I go to see Edge of Tomorrow, and see if they have a better result. But that example was pretty depressing.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I was at the King of Prussia mall this weekend. It's the biggest mall in PA (actually the most shopping area of any mall in the country). They had a big Xbone setup in the middle of the floor in a very public area. Even though it had a prime location and 6-8 TV's showing off games (each with a console you could try), the Xbone setup was completely vacant of customers. Not even kids... I was amazed. Surely SOMEONE would be there playing free games. I'll check it again next weekend when I go to see Edge of Tomorrow, and see if they have a better result. But that example was pretty depressing.
I'd have not tried it either tbh - It sounds kind of desperate how that rep was at the store in the sticks tho lol.