https://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=etp-se-e3

E3 2015 - Video Games - Electronic Entertainment Expo - IGN

WATCH: E3 2015 Live Stream Online | Heavy.com

Twitch

Microsoft Press Conference - E3 2015 - GameSpot

Twitch<-- ??

Electronic Arts Press Conference - E3 2015 - GameSpot

E3 2014 | ALL ACCESS LIVE | SPIKE-

Going to be a pretty big year for long awaited footage on sequels and hopefully new IPs.

Hopefully new footage of Fallout and ME will be present.

Games at E3 2015 - E3 - Electronics Entertainment Expo Wiki Guide - IGN

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Deus Ex ?

Bethesda should reveal new Fallout and Doom, anything out of TES universe would get them laughed at after The Witcher. I wonder how relevant E3 will be for PC gaming this year, I think we will see more mobile gaming spinoffs, maybe some ports of old titles to tablets and stuff like that.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I am hoping the new StarOcean will come out this year since i know FF15 will not. Aside from that i dont see any good followups to DA:I and W3 coming out this year. Deus Ex will be fuckin amazing as always but its closer to FPS/ME than W3/DA.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I will be on the floor this year representing Extra Life at a booth. If any of you are gonna be there, come say hello!

I'm hoping I can get in to the Square Enix conference, but I'm not sure. =X

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Deus Ex ?

Bethesda should reveal new Fallout and Doom, anything out of TES universe would get them laughed at after The Witcher. I wonder how relevant E3 will be for PC gaming this year, I think we will see more mobile gaming spinoffs, maybe some ports of old titles to tablets and stuff like that.
Recent TESO MMO abomination aside, Witcher 3 and games like Skyrim are completely different to me.

I can sink 100+ hours into Skyrim (mulitple times I might add) and never touch the main quest. I got about 60 hours total out of Witcher 3 total. Little reason to play it through again as I got the endings I wanted.

So while the main quest in Skyrim pales in comparison to say Witcher 3's amazing story the same can be said for Witcher 3's world when compared to Skyrim. Sure Skyrim doesn't have a 60 hour main quest because its got 100+ other hours of interesting and different other content. All be it in smaller bites. Witcher 3 was completely linear and sure its main quest was great but that was really all it had. If you were to play the game simply for the world and no ! you'd quickly log out and ask where the content was where as if you removed Skyrim's main quest you could still play the game.

Completely different animals.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Recent TESO MMO abomination aside, Witcher 3 and games like Skyrim are completely different to me. I can sink 100 hours into Skyrim and never touch the main quest. So while the main quest in Skyrim pales in comparison to say Witcher 3's amazing story the same can be said for Witcher 3's world when compared to Skyrim. Sure Skyrim doesn't have a 60 hour main quest because its got 100 other hours of interesting and different other content. All be it in smaller bites. Witcher 3 was completely linear and sure its main quest was great but that was really all it had. If you were to play the game simply for the world you'd quickly log out and ask where the content was where as if you removed Skyrim's main quest you could still play the game.

Completely different animals.
You have to admit dealing with stone faced NPCs staring into your soul would be a bit jarring atfer W3
biggrin.png
Yes, they are different, one is very much a blank slate and the other is more of a choose your own adventure book. There are also graphics to consider and I don't see any console release challenging W3 in that aspect.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The thing I'm most looking forward is the sideshow from Square FFXIV team, revealing the patch notes of the expansion. But I guess I haven't really followed if I should be interested in anything this E3, it just didn't feel very interesting. I'm not really into Fallout, I haven't bought a Wii yet so most of Nintendo stuff is gonna be useless, XV is probably a year+ away, StarOcean is like nowhere close I think?, EA and Ubisoft I don't think they make anything that I actually enjoy, so yeah, not super hyped about this E3 but guess we'll see, point of E3 for me is to discover stuff more than see trailers of shit that was already announced.

Also my backlog is ridiculous so that doesn't help, hard to get hyped about new stuff when I still have so much stuff to play.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Really wish I planned on going to E3. My wife and daughter are going to be in Japan and I'm home alone. Would have been the perfect chance.

spronk

FPS noob
the two big things i expect are fallout 4 and mass effect 4 reveals. i'd LIKE to see red dead redemption 2 and/or remaster and mass effect trilogy remaster (WITH ALL FUCKING DLCs). beyond that i'm hoping for some surprises, but don't really expect any that ship this year

the couple of games coming out soon (until dawn) look kinda dumb, not sure whats going on with tomb raider but i'll probably just wait for ps4 version

if its not 2015 release date i don't really care that much, since it'll pop up again next e3

i don't expect ps4 slim, xbox one slim, or Nintendo NX

also sony is doing their movie theater thing again for the conference, if you go you get alpha access to one or two games, a $5 or $10 PSN credit, and a poster or some shit. i think all the theaters sold out when they put out tickets earlier in the week tho
PlayStation E3 Experience 2015

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I'm pretty sure a remastered version of Mass Effect is in the works. I'll buy it.

Fall out 4 should be a huge reveal and hopefully they don't fuck it up like TESO

FF15

I'd love me some Star Ocean

Sony should have a ton of announcements which I'm looking forward to.

EA, hopefully they announce they are selling off all their IPs

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I look forward to my tradition of being disappointed by E3 to continue. All I ever want to hear about are:

Final Fantasy 7-2
WarCraft 4
Star Wars: Pod Racer 2
Chrono Cross Sequel
Next Gen Cool Boarders
Starsiege TRIBES 3

Ah well. At least I got news of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 this year. Hopefully they do the series justice because that would make this old gamer's year. TH:pS 5, The Division, and No Man's Sky are all that are keeping me hanging on these days.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Square is dead. Don't expect anything from them but emo pop characters and remasters and you won't be disappointed