E3 2015

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Maybe ME gets better, but I beat ME1 and thought it was a steaming pile of shit. Is 2+3 better (minus the ending)?

Man I called that Dark Souls 3 shit, so awesome
I beat ME1 and thought it was mediocre. Fired up ME2 and I couldn't bring myself to do more shit I didn't care about. I find the gameplay so dull.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
For those of you who did not enjoy ME1-3 gameplay, what comparable game do you think is better?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Maybe ME gets better, but I beat ME1 and thought it was a steaming pile of shit. Is 2+3 better (minus the ending)?

Mechanics/gameplay wise, 2 is significantly better 1.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Never played, but video makes it look like a lesser Rainbow Six - also does this have RPG like elements?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider

Well to be completely honest ME1 by now is kind of shitty. 2 is solid, probably my favorite story and characters and much, much better gameplay. 3 is even better in regards to mechanics, etc. Story is 'ok', ending is well...a long story.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The mechanics of ME1 are pretty dated and crappy but the story is compelling and had me completely engrossed. I also really enjoyed 3 minus the ending. All 3 games are superb and my favorite RPG series of all time.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Is anyone expecting news from The Division this year or is that much pretty all over now just waiting for release?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nah, FFXII IZJS HD plz.

(Unlike what Quaid said, this is actually likely to be announced soon, if not at E3, based on the success of FFX/X-2 HD and other rumors that have been going around for a year or so now.)

Vorph

Yes, I know. I first played it like 5 years ago that way.

Don't care, will still preorder the HD remaster the moment it becomes available on Amazon.

Tenks

I never understood why people were so gay for FF HD remakes. The games were good because of the storyline (and a heavy dose of nostalgia) and graphics won't improve that.

Vorph

Sarcasm aside, there should be a firm date for XIII-3 PC announced at least. Don't have my PS3 anymore, so I definitely want to rebuy that one.

I never understood why people were so gay for FF HD remakes. The games were good because of the storyline (and a heavy dose of nostalgia) and graphics won't improve that.
FFXII looks vastly better on PCSX2 at 1080p, supersampled, with 16xAF, etc. I would expect a PS4 HD version to be even better since they polish up the raw textures as well.

Plus IZJS has never been officially released in English before, and there's a ton of people who have never bothered to go through the process of getting the best game in the series setup and running in an emulator.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'll never figure out why Squenix ignores the goldmine that is the FF7 IP. Pretty much the only batch of (Final Fantasy) characters they have created that resonated with the masses, and that have spawned spinoff products in the west.

Not making another Final Fantasy in the FF7 world with FF7 characters is just stubbornness at this point.

Tenks

I don't know what you've seen in the recent FF to think they'd do anything other than rape your memories of the characters