E3 2015

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh for sure, it sounds kind of dumb to me but they have to include their Brands in the language for marketing purposes. Otherwise they could just say "Microsoft Exclusive" or something similar and it would actually sound exclusive but still be on different platforms.

So they do have Battletoads?
No. 14

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Sitting here at lunch thinking about it, the biggest surprise of MS' show was whatwasn'tthere, presumably because Sony will use them to cover up their lack of exclusives - no Call of Duty, no Star Wars Battlefront, no Assassin's Creed, no Batman, no Metal Gear Solid, etc.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Backwards compatibility and rare collection are /yawn, and they still haven't presented a killer-app to entice me to buy an XBONE. Shame too, because dat elite controller.

Stave

Potato del Grande
So whats a good site where I can watch all these trailers and whatnot in a more organized format? All these sites I see just have everything from E3 all jumbled together.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I always go to giantbomb.com so I can listen to the guys livesnarking. Gamespot has "clean" feeds.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
When is Gamergod McQuaid going to make an appearance to show an amazing Pantheon demo and announce to be released on multiplatforms?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
THAT'S NEED FOR SPEED! WHAT AN EXPERIENCE.

Audience that is paid to clap, claps and hollars for a minute.

This guy is like, "Welp... once this game is finished I am positive I will be canned anyway. So... where is the booze at? Let me make a Need for Speed game sound more than all the other ones even though it isn't. "
Coming November 3rd. Let's show the prealpha footage, from yesterday.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
zZzzz NFS is shit, this time it's gonna be good and definitive NFS game, believe us !

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope the Xbox backwards compatibility shames Sony into doing the same on the PS4. There's some games I wouldn't mind playing from the PS3.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
All these other CEOs and VPs with their Levis and T-Shirts, EA knows what is up. Keep it classy! He's just like us and relatable!