E3 2015

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I can't bring myself to understand that Dreams game. Like what do you do? Create random shit and put it in a bubble?

e; I swear to God I'd fucking throw something at this dude talking about Destiny

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
As far as exclusive games go....Sonys wins this for sure.

R.I.P XBOX
I don't even know how many of these are 'exclusives' though. They aren't making near a big enough point if they are, at least not compared to MS. It seems like most of them have been PS4 First, PS4 Beta First, or exclusive PS4 DLC, etc...

I can't bring myself to understand that Dreams game. Like what do you do? Create random shit and put it in a bubble?
You draw dicks and assholes, obviously. Everyone just told you want to do!

Oh lawl, Destiny.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
it reminds me of the steam game Elegy for a Dead World.

Elegy for a Dead World on Steam

Where the content is just the experience. Not really the same thing since in Elegy you write a story and here you seem to make a puppet show. It seems really neat, but what is the target audience? I think it would do better if anyone could view your dreams, but you needed the game to create them. Time will tell I guess

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
get ready for 10% of what you see in this trailer available 2 years from now 6 installations at a time for only $199.99

thanks bungie

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Fire watch looked interesting. Mystery survival game? Do want.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
echoing firewatch.

Screw ubisoft and the assassins creed franchise after black flag and the rogue reskin. Black flag was the best in the series.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Assassin's Creed has this amazing ability to be the only franchise that has ever gotten simultaneously better and worse over time.