E3 2016

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Titanfall 2 single player announcement was the only thing new I saw. Snoop Dog smoking a blunt playing BF1 on EA's stream was good for some lulz.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
My E3 hype was low but dam TF2 and BF1 look tight as fuck. Then again TF1 looked good until it came out with dick for customization. ME Andromeda looks good for what its shown so far, too bad their behind schedule and no release date is guaranteed yet.

Just waiting on For Honor and hopefully Square will show something new.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw a trailer for this game:

Necropolis/

Seems cool, if you die, you have to restart..with a new dungeon layout. Also has up to 4 person multiplayer, with friendly fire (you can rez party members, but if the team wipes, you start over). You keep some type of currency when you die, which can be used to open up special chest or buy items from vendors.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fallout 4: 2 workshop DLC. One lets you build your own vault. One announced story DLC that looks like a Nuka-cola theme park. Fallout 4 Shelter updated and it's coming to PC. Skyrim remasters.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They're releasing a FPS named Prey, that's not in any way related to the Prey FPS that was released a few years ago. Can they even pick that name?

Caliane

hey dumbasses, there is already a game called Prey. Are your PR/lawyer teams retarded?

Wait is that the same dev team working for Bethesday now? calling a new game, the same name as their old one? wth.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I'm guessing "Prey" is too generic a term to trademark, so they're probably in the clear.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Bethesda owns the rights to the original Prey and this is a reboot/spiritual successor to it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Guess they just couldnt give it a different name? Preyed? idk but w.e

There is that one chick in the stream who is so loud youd think she was about to throw her panties on stage.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Apparently Bethesda owns the IP. They were making Prey 2 but it was scrapped, so they're making a reboot game using the same name for some reason. Looked nice anyway so whatever.