E3 2016

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Fallout 4 and Doom VR should be interesting. Picking up HTC holiday 2017. Should have good content by then.
Enjoyed the original Prey, will likely get the new one as well as Dishonored 2
smile.png

Overall they had a good conference, much better than EA lol

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_135739.jpg

Wonder what New_Colossus is? Good show, looking forward Dishonored 2 and more Prey info.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
As half the internet has mentioned, it's a poem on the Statue of Liberty (The New Colossus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which sure sounds like a sequel in New York.

The business being what it is, all games are Existing IP+1 nowadays, but even the things I most wanted to know about (EA Star Wars and Mass Effect Andromeda) were barely revealed. Not a great Day -1, IMO.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Fallout 4 and Doom VR should be interesting. Picking up HTC holiday 2017. Should have good content by then.
Enjoyed the original Prey, will likely get the new one as well as Dishonored 2
smile.png

Overall they had a good conference, much better than EA lol
The cornerstone of Bethesda's conference was a lengthy gameplay demo of Dishonored 2; the cornerstone of EA's conference was a 20-minute discussion of the Feefer. That alone is enough to hand the prize to Bethesda.

The only real failing of Betheda's conference was the lack of TES 6, but I'm willing to bet they'll be remedying that next year.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
That's what the collectors edition pip boy should have been to begin with. Not a $5 piece of plastic

xzi

Mouthbreather
I do find it kind of ironic that John Carmack left id software on bad terms and he was trying to get them to help build up support for VR for the new Wolfenstein + Doom but they basically told him to go fuck himself.

Now here we are barely 3 years later and they announced DOOM in VR.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
With all those mods, I actually think Skyrim remaster isn't necessary unless they redesign the combat.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Eh, an updated engine that presumably fixes the most simple stupid things like not having borderless window for some reason, or being able to actually play the game without crashing just because you alt tabbed. Plus higher quality models and textures without having to mod the game makes it even easier.

I'm not hype for it, but they did confirm thatit will befreeto any steam users that have all the DLC or the Legendary Edition. Which is honestly surprising considering a lot of remasters are just the second wave of cash-grabbing.