E3 2016

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, love Xbox Anywhere. Wonder if MS is going to end up w/ a 4k/UHD player on the market before Sony's Neo.

Note the slim doesn't come w/ a stand or controller. $299 for 500gb.

spronk

FPS noob
the slim doesn't come with a controller? da fuq?

i dunno man, gears of war 4 looks so boring and everything is so goddamn brown. I played the remaster and thought it was just an ok game, never understood why so many people love it so much. the lightning stuff is cool though.

does the xbox anywhere strat apply only to digital or physical purchases too? I assume digital only. I'm almost done with quantum break on PC, I bought the code for $15 on gaf and kinda feel ripped off, game is not good at all. I had to wait 2 months too for them to make it work with gSync.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Prey reboot didn't interest me much at all until I read this morning that Chris Avellone is working on it at Arkane.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
"your passion is what makes KI the most played fighter on X1"

Oh really, is that why? LUL

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
the slim doesn't come with a controller? da fuq?

i dunno man, gears of war 4 looks so boring and everything is so goddamn brown. I played the remaster and thought it was just an ok game, never understood why so many people love it so much. the lightning stuff is cool though.

does the xbox anywhere strat apply only to digital or physical purchases too? I assume digital only. I'm almost done with quantum break on PC, I bought the code for $15 on gaf and kinda feel ripped off, game is not good at all. I had to wait 2 months too for them to make it work with gSync.
Yeah pretty sure they will continue with the "Digital Only" because that way you cannot trade in games or buy it used if you want both platforms.

Also, literally zero reason to buy an X1 unless someone is dead broke and can't afford a decent gaming PC.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh sweet another racing game...

There is that screaming chick again. Wonder how much she is being paid to scream like someone getting killed by Michael Myers anytime even the most of mediocre trailers are finished.

spronk

FPS noob
forza horizon 3 looks dope as FUCK, definitely day one buy for me but probably will play this on PC at 1440p. Absolutely love FH2, not so much a fan of F5/F6

Cross play between PC and xbone on FH3 will be insanely awesome Sep 27th release date

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Driving sims is a genre I never got into. Be it Forza or Gran Turismo. Just so boring.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Forza looks amazing, campaign co-op so pretty sure 1 purchase means I can play on PC and my wife can play on Xbox (signed into her own account), don't see why that wouldn't work.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Huh, it's got shades of Jak and Daxter, or Ratchet and Clank, doesn't it? (Recore, that is)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lol I Love Japanese guys explaining video games.

haha the Japanese guy standing next to the player is thinking to himself, "How do I say my next words in English. Must... Concentrate"

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sweet God did Jeremy Soule write the music in this FF15 demo? It sounds almost exactly like Elder Scrolls.

spronk

FPS noob
the trailer for recore gives a release date of Sept 13th, they didn't mention that on stream, did they? feels like a game they are putting out to die, wonder if it sucks or something. Seems like a terrible window, with FH3 and FF15 just 2 weeks later