E3 2016

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I hope they announce a RDR remaster for PC alongside the sequel announcement. I never finished it on PS3 and I don't want to hook my PS3 back up.

Column_sl

shitlord
The exclusive titles work fine so far. Killer Instinct etc.

I have no idea how they are going to do the non MS titles tho. I guess we will find out.
Most Emulators on your computer take a shit ton of horsepower to run

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wish the console companies would come out with something like the 3d0 blaster. Just a card you plug into your computer that basically does what the console does.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Watch Dogs 2 has been officially announced.

New character, set in the Bay Area, etc, etc. The first was flawed, but I still got some enjoyment out of it, so it'll be interesting to see if they can get their shit together all the way for this one. They're saying the right things, so I have some optimism; expanding the hacking abilities, making things freeform enough that you could do a no-kill or no-gun playthrough, fixing the driving.

My major complaint for the first one was that it seemed like they were too timid in really committing to the whole "hack everything," "the city is your weapon" angle, and instead the game would often just devolve into another cover-based shooter. The first time I came across a situation where the correct solution wasn't to hack something, but rather to pull out a fucking grenade launcher, was when I realized the game had lost its way. So if they can fix that for WD2, they may actually have something.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The driving and shooting mechanics were solid, but the open world was pretty soulless. Everything that was supposed to make it unique was pretty terrible, as was the "PVP". The story sucked for the most part, but the ending was decent (ignoring the actual gameplay of the final set of missions which was pretty bad).

Despite all that, I'd still play a sequel if they actually deliver on the things they promised for the first one. I certainly wouldn't pre-order it though--GameFly rental or a GPU voucher like the last time.

icarr757_sl

shitlord
Skyrim remaster with mods & high rez packs for consoles... As a pc player this does not impress me at all. But it seems like a pretty easy $$$ grab for Bethesda with minimal work on their part. Hell, they should add Mac to the list to round things out. Hope their might be more.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
For the few not know the know..

Best Buy Canada (and usa i assume) is going to launch the E3 preorder sale tommrow for club reward members. On blackfriday it was order more than 1 game and get 30% off your preorder. You dont pay till the game is released and you can cancel the 2nd game later and still retain the discount for the first. On Blackfriday i preordered all the Ps4 games i wanted until the summer. Only one of the games was not in my mailbox the DAY BEFORE release.

This is the only way i want to buy new games now, order everything and cancel what looks like shit later...

Good luck ~

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Sony setting expectations this morning, confirm Neo but say it won't be at E3.

spronk

FPS noob
titanfall 2 story. looks good, really enjoyed titanfall and would love a "real" SP campaign

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
First one worth watching I think is EA's at 1pm pst. Not sure if anything else is going on yet

Column_sl

shitlord
TellTales new Batman game

Want!

rzxtatfks6g7vzobejxb.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Hoping for a graphic death if you fail to jump properly at the end there, would make for some goodClueless Gameraction on Conan.

spronk

FPS noob
EA stream goes live at 1pm PST / 4pm EST (20 mins from this post)
YouTube Gaming
GiantBomb -YouTube Gaming

Bethesda is in the evening tonight, then the big ones (Sony, Microsoft) are monday.

Its already leaked the Xbone One Slim is coming out, its basically just a smaller xbox one with 2TB , 4k video output, and HDR. NOT the scorpio "beefy" version. Also Dead Rising 4 and ReCore. ReCore is gonna launch Sept 13th I think, PC and xbox one.

Ckxi09kWkAA-N3b.jpg