E3 2016

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I hope this guy is just terrible at the game because this fight looks real bad. He basically got hit twenty times in a row watching that hand swipe his face, then died / staggered, and some time limit initiated the ending?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol wow. This is facepalm material right here. (Minecraft) This may make me drink more Friday night.

spronk

FPS noob
"Lydia, you are a fucking mobile pleb and your Minecraft world has many map flaws."

oh Carmack
frown.png

Intrinsic - Gear VR is hugely supported by Oculus, Carmack has done a lot of work with them in hardware and software. I guess they view it as their entry level VR

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm not hip to all the VR lingo but why is a member of the oculus team using a Gear VR, isn't that Samsung?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
God. On-stage banter is always cringe-worthy, but this feels even worse than usual.
This is so bad it's hilarious. What great entertainment
smile.png

Minecraft - brought to X1 in glorious dynamic 720p resolution.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe it's just me, I am sure it is, but Dishonored 2 looked boring. Maybe it was the guy who was giving the side note play by play. Seriously damn near put me to sleep.
They better add the super evil magic whales that clearly are the true villian of this series.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I think FF15 looks sweet but the guy playing sucked balls - Also he didnt get hit 20 times he was warp dodging through the hand some of those times. I do wish they didnt show that fight because it was definitely not an upbeat demo for the game. I wonder if they will show something different during the PS4 briefing.

wtf is this crazy ass game lol

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok this game looks flipping fantastic and creepy
smile.png
I like the Bioshock vibe.