E3 2016

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Great Graphical Upgrades - only to laugh at what comes out after.

This lady is horrible.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey guys a trailer in which it will say "In game footage" and be seriously crippled graphically a month before it comes out.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Perhaps a"Footage taken before graphical optimizations" should be a watermark on screen :p

Visually speaking this looks pretty norm for a console game, aside from the vista shown on the chopper ride i dont see anything on the level of that TD reveal when everyone was in awe of the graphical prowess.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is causing me to drink on Friday and Saturday night between 8:30pm EST and 2:00AM EST while playing overwatch and streaming it with other drunks

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Only game I have seen so far that I like is BF One and Skyrim remastered.

xzi

Mouthbreather
"Yeah dude Civil War fuck you" lmfao

The South Park game was so fucking fun and the Coon n Friends is still my favorite story-arc in SP as a whole I'm so goddamn excited.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This guy is so full of it. "So in the underground, something we cut a year before the game launched to repackage as DLC, was delayed while we had to downgrade the graphics as when we had it in the game originally, we forgot we had it looking better for the E3 show"

spronk

FPS noob
the design-your-own-xbox controller thing is kinda cool, $80-90 though and delivery isn't till sept. if you could do it for your own elite controller I'd be more into it
Home Page