E3 2017

xzi

Mouthbreather
Only thing I care about that isn't a new IP. Good thing they only showed 2 games.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I just don't look forward to anything console related anymore. I mean seriously... XBox One X? $500? All consoles seem to be making the wrong games as well. Nintendo is completely ignorant. Still nothing on any of their worth while exclusives. XBox, where's L4D? Really? PS4.... I just don't even know. What game should I want for PS4? I can pretty well play any of their best games on Xbox. Can we get a Twisted Metal maybe? It's like these people look at their most popular games and say, "Ok, let's take our top 10 best selling game franchises of all time and let's do one or two of them."

spronk

FPS noob
apparently the dishonored 2 DLC will be standalone. the black chick is your buddy in D2 (ships captain) and the dude she frees in the trailer is daud, the main character in D1 DLCs who was the assassin who killed the empress. they are apparently going to try and kill the outsider, which has to make this a prequel to D2 which is kinda weird since you know how the story ends then

DCGHBB6VwAATQe7.png

Wolf 2 website up as well now
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wolfenstein: TNO was my GOTY when it came out, so definitely looking forward to NC. I hope they keep the attention to subtle details in the world building though, that really solidified TNO for me. Based on the trailer I'm hopeful.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Devolver conference probably gonna be good. Clearly all pre-shot lol but devolver games are great.

lmao just making fun of E3

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just don't look forward to anything console related anymore. I mean seriously... XBox One X? $500? All consoles seem to be making the wrong games as well. Nintendo is completely ignorant. Still nothing on any of their worth while exclusives. XBox, where's L4D? Really? PS4.... I just don't even know. What game should I want for PS4? I can pretty well play any of their best games on Xbox. Can we get a Twisted Metal maybe? It's like these people look at their most popular games and say, "Ok, let's take our top 10 best selling game franchises of all time and let's do one or two of them."

It's a matter of what you're interested in, of course, but unless you're an unrepentant PC elitist there should be SOMETHING they have as far as exclusives that iterests you. It's a pretty common contention that Bloodborne is game-of-the-decade/GOAT level, and Persona 5 and HZD will doubtless be joining the ranks for a lot of people, myself included. Nioh's up there for me as well.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users