E3 2018 Hype and Train-Wreck Thread (Place your bets!)

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Because if this was a Microsoft conference people would have lynched them. Sony are getting away with releasing a pretty mediocre E3 showing with bizzare planning and barely any dates.

If this were a Microsoft conference, people would scream “Finally! Exclusives that aren’t shooters!”

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Stand-outs for me from this year were TLOU2 and Dying Light 2. Not much else shivered me timbers.

No HZD2, no God of War DLC, no FF7, TES6 & Cyberpunk very far away... I’m tempted to sell my PS4

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why would I give a shit about exclusives? Half of any of it eventually gets ported.
What? Sony first party exclusives never get ported, nor does anything Sony has a hand in publishing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
No one can claim this conference was any good, it was awful, the games however were all top of the line, there really isn't any question about that.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
If this were a Microsoft conference, people would scream “Finally! Exclusives that aren’t shooters!”

I don't think that's true though. It was a really weak wishy washy conference and I don't understand what people are super excited about here.

Ghosts looked cool and Spider-Man looks good, even though we saw way more in the exposé earlier this year.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So we've gone one new game by Sony
Actually, since it's by Remedy and published by 505 Games, I would assume that game is multi-plat.

Edit: Just checked and yeah, it's on PC and both consoles.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stand-outs for me from this year were TLOU2 and Dying Light 2. Not much else shivered me timbers.

No HZD2, no God of War DLC, no FF7, TES6 & Cyberpunk very far away... I’m tempted to sell my PS4
GoW got a DLC, sorta? Adding New Game+... no idea what that will actually be though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I guess Sony just wanted to see what it would be like to shit up an E3 conference.

blondecringe1.gif
blondecringe1.gif
blondecringe1.gif
blondecringe1.gif
blondecringe1.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
The conference was pretty shitty with the long intermission and the live music before the games, but the games shown looked way better than any exclusives at the MS conference and better than the games shown at the publishers conferences. That's really all that matters to me. Sony's conference left me wanting to see more, the other conferences left me bored as shit.

Hope Nintendo is worth seeing tomorrow.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Nintendo should have Metroid prime 4 gameplay. Hopefully. That’s about the only thing I would care to see.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
All those games looked great and I want them now, but that was a weird as fuck conference. Odd pacing, few release dates announced and no new games (besides that one that I cared least about).

• 1Like